- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $135 - $135
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Zug Bug (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
Cabins 31-38 are identical styles. These tiny home “mountain chalets” offer all the amenities of a cabin in a modern and compact package. They are perfect for families. There is a private bedroom downstairs and a low ceiling (4 feet high) sleeping loft upstairs with mattresses on the floor. Kids love to have their own space to crawl around up here. If anyone is very big or tall, these may not be the best cabin choice.
*Note of caution for small children: the steps going up to the loft are steep and narrow and could present a falling hazard. The railing in the upper sleeping area is low enough for a toddler or small child to be able to climb over, presenting a dangerous falling hazard. If you have small children, a gate for the loft stairwell is recommended.
• Approximately 400 square feet
• Bedroom has a Queen size bed
• Low ceiling loft has 2 twin mattresses on the floor
• Fold out double futon in living room
• All bedding and towels provided
• Cabled Antenna T.V. (about 6 channels)
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish soap
• Bathroom with shower and tub
• Covered open deck
• Charcoal Grill
• Patio table/chairs
• Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per unit or a vehicle and small trailer (not longer than a full size pick-up truck) unhitched and parked side by side with the vehicle. Additional vehicles and longer trailers may require parking separate from the cabin and fees may apply.
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 4 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 6.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: 2 twin mattresses loft bedding, antenna tv, bath tub, charcoal grill/bbq, futon (double) extra bedding, pets allowed, short loft style
Read more Read less
Three Rivers Resort
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort is located in the historic town of Almont, Colorado between Gunnison and Crested Butte. The resort sits on the Taylor River which merges with the East River to form the Gunnison River, just a short walk away. The resort offers a variety of lodging from rustic to upscale cabins to...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerRustic and Cute Studio Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#8) Almont United States From $89/night Rustic and Cute Studio Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#7) Almont United States From $89/night Cozy "Modular" Style 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#33) Almont United States From $135/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Pet Friendly
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Almont, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (20)
– based on 20 reviews