- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $170 - $216
1 Full bath
Description from manager
“Humpy” (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
This cabin is considered premium lodging as it feels more like a home than a mountain cabin, providing lots of elbow room and all the conveniences of a home. The upstairs loft is a large open room with 2 queen size beds. It is a full size loft (an adult can stand fully) and there is plenty of space for belongings.
• Approximately 1126 square feet
• 1 Bedroom downstairs with a Queen size bed
• Loft (spacious, can stand up) upstairs with 2 additional Queen size beds
• All bedding and towels provided
• Satellite T.V.
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
• Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Bathroom with toilet, shower and tub
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish & dishwasher soap
• Shared hot tub access only for cabins 23-30
• Covered open patio with table, chairs
• Charcoal Grill and Fire Pit
• Parking for 2 vehicles and a larger trailer
(Additional vehicles and trailers may require parking separate from the cabin. Fees may apply.)
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 6 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 6.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: 2 queens loft bedding, bath tub, charcoal grill/bbq, fire pit, pets allowed, tall loft style
Read more Read less
Three Rivers Resort
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort is located in the historic town of Almont, Colorado between Gunnison and Crested Butte. The resort sits on the Taylor River which merges with the East River to form the Gunnison River, just a short walk away. The resort offers a variety of lodging from rustic to upscale cabins to...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerLodge Room E Almont United States From $90/night Hotel Style Room with Kitchenette, Futon and Full Bath at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (Lodge Room G) Almont United States From $90/night Premium 2 BR Cabin on Taylor River With Private Hot Tub at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#20) Almont United States From $205/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Almont, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (42)
– based on 42 reviews