- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $425 - $425
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
“Golden Stone” (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
This brand new cabin is ideal for large groups and families or multiple families to share. The first floor has a master bedroom and full bath, laundry, large living room, half bath and kitchen. The master bedroom/bath will be handicap accessible. From the kitchen, a sliding door opens onto a deck overlooking the Taylor River. There is a natural gas grill and private hot tub outside. Upstairs, 4 additional bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms offer plenty of space for everyone.
• Approximately 2000+ square feet
• Ground floor Master Bedroom with king bed, full bathroom, shower, handicap accessible
• Upstairs bedroom #2 with queen bed and twin bed, full bathroom, tub/shower
• Upstairs bedroom #3 with queen bed and twin bed, full bathroom, tub/shower
• Bedrooms #2 & #3 are on the river side
• Upstairs bedrooms #4 & #5 have king size beds and share one full bathroom, tub/shower
• Bedrooms #4 & #5 face the front of the house
• All bedding and towels provided
• Satellite T.V.
• Laundry room with washer/dryer (detergent not provided)
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish & dishwasher soap
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Private hot tub and Fire Pit behind house with river view
• Deck with Gas Grill
• There is ample parking here for several vehicles and/or a trailer.
(Additional vehicles and trailers may require parking separate from the cabin. Fees may apply.)
This unit has a 3 night minimum or a $100 cleaning fee is charged for less than 3 nights. All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 10 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 12.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For 1-2 nights only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: bath tub, carpeted floor loft bedding, fire pit, laundry, pets allowed, queen twin bedding 4, short loft style
Read more Read less
Three Rivers Resort
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort is located in the historic town of Almont, Colorado between Gunnison and Crested Butte. The resort sits on the Taylor River which merges with the East River to form the Gunnison River, just a short walk away. The resort offers a variety of lodging from rustic to upscale cabins to...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerGorgeous 4 BR Cabin on Taylor River With Private Hot Tub at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#22) Almont United States From $299/night Lovely Little 1 BR Log Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#9) Almont United States From $115/night Cozy "Modular" Style 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#38) Almont United States From $135/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Almont, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.