- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1073 - $1546
- Per week:
- $7507 - $10817
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
* Comfortable sitting area with sofa and armchairs, antique decorative fireplace opens directly to the al fresco dining patio and the garden
* Formal dining room with table for 10; double doors open to the poolside area
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
* Laundry room with washing machine
* 1 double bedroom (air-conditioned; bed is divisible on request) with en suite bathroom (shower); opens to the garden
* 1 double bedroom (air-conditioned; divisible on request) with separate private bathroom (tub)
* 1 twin bedroom (not air-conditioned); beds can not be joined
* Behind the kitchen is a small single bedroom and en suite bathroom with tub; suitable for a nanny or teenager; available on request (this bedroom and bathroom are very simple in comparison with the rest of the bedrooms).
* 1 double bedroom (air-conditioned) with sea view and access to the terrace
* 1 bathroom with tub
* Air-conditioned sitting room with flat-screen TV/DVD, decorative fireplace, large windows overlooking the sea; terrace solarium
* The whole property measures 1100 sq meters
* Private gardens and multiple furnished terraces with stunning sea view
* Circular pool
* Poolside patio with umbrellas and dining area
* Garden with pergola and sitting area with sea view
* Panoramic al fresco dining terrace
* Bus stop for the Blue Grotto (5 min) and Anacapri (5 min) just in front of the gate
* Parking for 2 cars
Spectacular views of the blue sea
Island of Capri is located south of Naples, 3 km from the Sorrento pensinsula. This small island is about 6 km long and one-three km wide, covering an area of about 10 square km. Between Mount Tiberio to the east and Mount Solaro to the west is the small town of Capri; Anacapri is located to the west of Mount Solaro.
Villa Anacapri is located in Anacapri, halfway between the village and the famous Blue Grotto. Capri and the harbor are just 15 minutes by car or bus. The house is located on the road to the Blue Grotto, just 3 km (less than two miles) from the center of Anacapri (with restaurants, spa, tennis, shopping, taxis) and even less to the Blue Grotto beach.
Capri is the perfect base from which to explore the artistic, historic and natural treasures located on the other islands of the Bay of Naples (Ischia and Procida) and on the mainland (Sorrento, Pompei, Positano).
The villa has one of the most spectacular views of the Mediterranean and the Island of Ischia. It was built by Prince von Hessen-Kassel, a distinguished German painter, who dedicated the villa to his wife, a descendant of the Italian Royal Family.
The historic villa has been restored to create a harmonious blend between classic taste and modern comforts. Beautiful paintings and prints adorn the walls, filling each room with a sense of warmth, character and distinction.
Walled gardens are full of fragrant Mediterranean flowers. A large terrace has both shaded and sunny areas, several built in banquettes, and it boasts breathtaking views of the blue sea. The terrace is surrounded by olive trees and decorated with pots with citrus trees and other flowering plants. A circular pool is just off to the side of the house.
Motorbikes can be hired on the island, but not cars. You can bring a car to the island, but we recommend using taxis and bus to get around.
Some words about the history of Capri: Caesar Augustus was the first to discover the charm of Capri when he visited the island in 29 BC. He was followed by Tiberius who started the construction of 12 villas (27-37 AD). In 19th century the Island of Capri became one of the most sought-after destinations for European painters, poets, philosophers and aristocrats. Many of them decided to stay for a year or take their permanent residence in the island that evolved into an international cultural center (Thomas Mann, Pablo Neruda, Maxim Gorkij, Graham Greene, Axel Munthe, Norman Douglas, Friedrich Alfred Krupp, Augustus Kopisch, Curzio Malaparte and Cerio to name just a few...).
Additional amenities: 4 burner gas stove, Airport distance:Naples: 50 minutes by hydrofoil 1 hour 10 minutes by ferry, Coffee machine, Dog welcome, Fridge with freezer, Parking for 2 cars inside the property, Pool: 6m circular, depth 1.80m, Private Chef, Telephone, fax
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,182.13) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Water sports
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Anacapri, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.