from $275 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $275 - $315
- Per week:
- $2025 - $2025
Description from owner
FROM OUR GUESTS:
"I guarantee after my stay that this is the best short-term rental in Anaheim. Don't waste your money at any hotels."
"Best. Vacation. EVER!!! I have rented vacation homes before, and all have been pleasant experiences...but this one was by far the best! In fact, I enjoyed this house better than staying on Disney property."
"Beautiful house and thoughtful owners . This house was spectacular. It was an easy walk to Disney with 4 kids aged 5-9 and We had a great view of the fireworks from the backyard."
THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE, having been originally built for Disney executives, is a newly completed, fully renovated, beautifully decorated private "compound" located in a safe and quiet neighborhood only an .08th of a mile to Disneyland!
Vacation rentals close to Disneyland -- such as this home -- make sense if multiple rooms are required. Booking multiple hotel rooms is more costly, less private, crowded, noisy, no kitchen, no private Jacuzzi, and no outdoor space.
WHY CHOOSE THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE?
* Walk to Disneyland in minutes.
* Privacy. This single-story, 3-bedroom home sits on a large corner lot. 2 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 queen bed sofa sleeper. Feels like a private resort. Pull into the garage and exit out into the mini "compound". Completely surrounded and private gated corner lot.
* Spectacular fireworks from Disneyland go off about 200 yards away every night at 9:30. Watch as you relax in the Jacuzzi.
* Enough secured parking for 5 cars or 3 cars and a large RV. Private garage.
* INCREDIBLE HOME THEATER! Booming surround sound must be experienced. 60' LED LCD HDTV flat screen with AMAZING ceiling-mounted surround sound for a true theater experience. Dish Network including NFL package broadcasting every NFL game, DVD player, Blue-Ray, Wii console, large library of Disney movies. Every room has a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
* Everything is all new! And we mean everything: Beds, furniture, stainless steel appliances, Jacuzzi, TVs, central air conditioning, towels, linens, dishes, utensils, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, carpeting - all top of the line and all brand new.
* High speed internet WIFI.
* Quiet and safe neighborhood.
* Laundry room.
* Ping pong table, natural gas barbecue, large private yard, natural gas fireplace with electronic ignition.
* Affordable, luxurious, newly remodeled home.
* Owner operated. Not a management company. We are close by and available.
WE ARE LOCAL OWNERS, NOT A MANAGEMENT COMPANY, WITH A LONG HISTORY WITH DISNEY. GRANDPA WAS A DISNEY ENGINEER FROM THE '50s TO THE '80's.
Come stay at our place and you're sure to have a vacation to remember!
Anaheim permit number
Beds: 2 Queen Beds, 5 Twin Beds
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Anaheim, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.