- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $327 - $361
1 Full bath, 1 Shower, 1 Attached (ensuite)
Description from owner
FROM OUR GUESTS:
"I guarantee after my stay that this is the best short-term rental in Anaheim. Don't waste your money at any hotels."
"Best. Vacation. EVER!!! I have rented vacation homes before, and all have been pleasant experiences...but this one was by far the best! In fact, I enjoyed this house better than staying on Disney property."
"Beautiful house and thoughtful owners . This house was spectacular. It was an easy walk to Disney with 4 kids aged 5-9 and We had a great view of the fireworks from the backyard."
THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE, having been originally built for Disney executives, is a newly completed, fully renovated, beautifully decorated private "compound" located in a safe and quiet neighborhood only an .08th of a mile to Disneyland!
Vacation rentals close to Disneyland -- such as this home -- make sense if multiple rooms are required. Booking multiple hotel rooms is more costly, less private, crowded, noisy, no kitchen, no private Jacuzzi, and no outdoor space.
WHY CHOOSE THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE?
* Walk to Disneyland in minutes.
* Privacy. This single-story, 3-bedroom home sits on a large corner lot. 2 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 queen bed sofa sleeper. Feels like a private resort. Pull into the garage and exit out into the mini "compound". Completely surrounded and private gated corner lot.
* Spectacular fireworks from Disneyland go off about 200 yards away every night at 9:30. Watch as you relax in the Jacuzzi.
* Enough secured parking for 5 cars or 3 cars and a large RV. Private garage.
* INCREDIBLE HOME THEATER! Booming surround sound must be experienced. 60' LED LCD HDTV flat screen with AMAZING ceiling-mounted surround sound for a true theater experience. Dish Network, DVD player, Blue-Ray, Wii console, large library of Disney movies. Every room has a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
* Everything is all new! And we mean everything: Beds, furniture, stainless steel appliances, Jacuzzi, TVs, central air conditioning, towels, linens, dishes, utensils, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, carpeting - all top of the line and all brand new.
* High speed internet WIFI.
* Quiet and safe neighborhood.
* Laundry room.
* Ping pong table, natural gas barbecue, large private yard, natural gas fireplace with electronic ignition.
* Affordable, luxurious, newly remodeled home.
* Owner operated. Not a management company. We are close by and available.
WE ARE LOCAL OWNERS, NOT A MANAGEMENT COMPANY, WITH A LONG HISTORY WITH DISNEY. GRANDPA WAS A DISNEY ENGINEER FROM THE '50s TO THE '80's.
Come stay at our place and you're sure to have a vacation to remember!
Anaheim permit number
Beds: 2 Queen Beds, 5 Twin Beds
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $1,000.00
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk Beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Shower
- 1 Attached (ensuite)
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Anaheim, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews