- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1814 - $2250
- Per week:
- $12697 - $15745
8 Unknown types
Description from manager
MAIN VILLA (7 bedrooms)
Ground floor (104 sqm)
* Living room with fireplace
* Dining room
* Small sitting room
* Winter garden
* Two toilet rooms
First floor (157 sqm)
* Grand living room
* Study room
* Pink bedroom (#1) with double bed (bed size 203 x 200 cm / bed cannot be turned into twin) with en suite bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* White bedroom (#2) with double bed (bed size 200 x 200 cm / bed cannot be turned into twin) with en suite bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
Upper floor (103 sqm)
* Bedroom (#3) with double bed (bed size 200 x 198 cm / bed cannot be turned into twin)
* Bedroom (#4) with single bed (bed size 93 x 190 cm)
These two bedrooms share a bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Bedroom (#5) with double bed (bed size 180 x 200 cm / bed cannot be turned into twin)
* Bedroom (#6) with single bed (bed size 90 x 190 cm)
These two bedrooms share a bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Bedroom (#7) with twin beds (bed size 98 x 200 cm each / beds cannot be joined) with en suite bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
DEPENDANCE (1 bedroom)
(82 sqm on two different floors, each with independent access; the two floors are not connected)
* Entrance/relax room with sofa
* Bedroom (#8) with double bed (bed size 170 x 95 cm / bed cannot be turned into twin) bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Studio room with sofabed suitable only for a kid (bed 82 x 176 cm)
* Private pool (17 x 6 m) uphill, accessable via a path or by car (if customers have a small car)
* Private outdoor relax area located at the entrance of the villa featuring sofas and umbrellas
* Rear terrace leading to the dependence, to the pool area and the parking area (the parking area is accessed passing through the owner property; on the right of the terrace is the owner´s and staff house, on the left is an other house not belonging to the property).
Historical villa with large garden in walking distance to town
Villa Rubini is an exclusive, historical Venetian villa located in walking distance to the town center of Asolo. Located in a superb hilltop location the villa has spectacular views. It was built in 1696 by Cardinal Rubini. Guests can experience a historical villa with all the comforts of today. Elegant and sophisticated the villa is at the same time comfortable and inviting.
Asolo can be reached in a few minutes. Asolo is one of the loveliest villages in Italy. Dating back to pre-Roman times, Asolo has attracted many intellectuals and artists, including Robert Browning, Igor Stravinsky, Ernest Hemmingway and Eleonora Duse. Recently Asolo has been the setting of the vip wedding between Wyatt Rockefeller and Julie Fabrizio, and groom and bride stayed at the villa for a brunch. Asolo is known for its wine, its fabrics and embroidery, hand-painted ceramics, and antique furniture (with an antiques fair on the second Sunday of each month). Asolo is a great place to take peaceful walks to enjoy the scenery. During the summer months, there are live concerts and music festivals.
This is a magical landscape of history, scenery, medieval walled towns and Palladian villas. Visit Treviso, Padova, and Vicenza. Wander the lovely boutiques and local artisan shops in Asolo. Excursions in the area are possible on foot, bicycle or horseback; and three golf courses are nearby. Casa Asolo is only an hour’s drive (51 minutes by train) from Venice. The nearest railway stations are Castelfranco 16 km, Bassano del Grappa 16 km and Montebelluna 15 km; transfers can be arranged.
The villa is set among 15000 m2 of gardens with manicured lawns, statues, cypress and olive trees. The property consists of 4 buildings: the main villa (sleeps 12), a Dependance (sleeps 2), the right “Barchessa” owner’s house (with independent garden) and a Chapel. Although the villa has a total of 8 bedrooms only up to 12 people are accepted. In case of groups with children, 1 extra child is admitted, but in general we recommend the villa for a maximum number of 12 people.
The outdoor facilities of Villa Rubini with garden, pergola and pool are completely private for the guests (the owner's house and her garden are separated from the guests' area).
The villa has been restored with an eye to comfort, beauty, and style. The grounds are spacious and beautiful, maintained lovingly by the owner. Return home from sightseeing to relax under your pergola and enjoy the quiet and peace in an extensive garden with your own swimming pool.
During your stay you can arrange to experience a wine tasting, cooking lessons, tennis class and horse riding. Bring your clubs for a round at the golf course, a 10-minute drive away. Wander the boutiques and local artisan shops in the centre of Asolo. Relax in the world renowned Hotel Villa Cipriani Wellnesspace. The summer season in Asolo includes organized shows and festivals, nearby restaurants offer a wide variety ranging from a dinner in the Hotel Villa Cipriani to quaint country pizzerias. T
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($2,249.31) €2,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 8 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Asolo, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.