Charming Apartment in Varkiza

GardenBedroomBedroomBedroomBathroomKitchenView from KitchenSitting roomSitting roomBalconyBalconyView from entrance/officeView from entranceView from entrance

From $35 / night

Charming Apartment in Varkiza
1 bedrooms
3 guests
4 night min

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 3
Type: Apartment
Per week: €300 - €350
Per month: €1,000 - €1,100
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Athens vacation apartment rental
This luxury, cosy apartment has a prime position adjacent to the pine forest, while only a five minute walk away from the beach. Its advantageous position in Varkiza, which is a highly estimated seaside suburb of Athens, combines all that this picturesque holiday place offers with the vicinity to the busy market and nightlife of Glyfada. The flat is at the hillfoot of the same hill where the breathtaking lake of Vouliagmeni, with its thermal baths, is situated. The archaeological site of Sounion is only a forty minute drive from Varkiza.

The flat was fully renovated in 2006 and everything in it is selected with great care and taste. This graceful, peaceful, airy flat, surrounded by pine trees and a beautiful garden, is ideal for couples or families with little children (playing ground round the corner). If you are visiting Athens for business, this flat gives your visit the flair of a real holiday in a beautiful natural environment, in one of the prime areas of Attica.

Varkiza Haven

Area Information
Varkiza lies approximately 2 km south of Vari, 22 km S of Athens, SW of the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport and the Attiki Odos (numbers 6 and 62), NW of Cape Sounio, and south of the Hymettus Ring.

Varkiza has a widely known beach which takes in tennis courts, parkland and fields, restaurants, taverns, complexes and other amenities.

We are located 400 meters from the sea, with a choice of many beaches, fish tavernas, cafeterias, restaurants, open-air cinemas and art galleries. All other local amenities, including small shops, supermarkets, grocer's, baker's, pharmacists, doctors, dry-cleaners and hairdressers, are all found within 500m from the flat.

There are many lovely beaches and places of interest in the area:
* Varkiza's sandy or pebbly beaches (free access)
* Varkiza's private beach (called Yabanaki), offering lifeguards, showers, parasols, sunbeds, changing rooms, first-aid room, bars and restaurants
* The renowned beaches of Vouliagmeni and Kavouri, only a ten-minute drive away
* The impressive lake of Vouliagmeni, with its thermal baths, only a five-minute drive away. In the evening you can enjoy the breath-taking view of the lake and the surrounding rocks from the bar that is run there
* The impressive cave of Paeania, just a 30-minute drive away
* The famous Golf Club of Glyfada
* The nice nearby sea-side city of Glyfada, a well-known shopping center and a place with lively night life
* The horse-riding schools in Vari, only a ten-minute drive away
* The zoological park at Spata, a 30-minute drive away
* Important archaeological sites:
- The fifth century B.C. temple of Poseidon and a most important ancient fortress, at Cape Sounion
- The temple of Artemis at Vravrona, a 40-minute drive away
- The battlefield of Marathon, the burial mound there and the museum in less than an hour
- The center of Athens with the Acropolis, the flea market, the Plaka and the numerous museums in less than an hour
Try the local restaurants.
Take a 10-minute walk to the cinema and afterwards enjoy your dinner at the nearby beer-restaurant.
Don't miss visiting the Vouliagmeni lake, where you can have a drink in the evening and enjoy the spectacular view, just a 5-minute drive.
Don't miss visiting Sounion, just a 30-minute drive.
Visit the renowned beaches of Vouliagmeni and Kavouri, just a 10-minute drive.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Oct 01 2016 Mar 31 2017 - - €300 €1,000 4 Nights
Sep 01 2017 Oct 01 2017 - - €350 €1,100 4 Nights
Check In: 12 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Deposits: 30% booking deposit The rest 70% is due one week before arrival 200 euro refundable damage deposit Payment by direct bank transfer or PayPal
Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal
Other Fees: None
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 0 Since listed: 1,088