Athens Riviera Seaside Apartment

From $35 / night

Klavdianoy, Athens, Central Greece 190 10, Greece
Athens Riviera Seaside Apartment
2 bedrooms
7 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 7
Type: Apartment
Per night: €50 - €85
Per week: €350 - €600
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Athens vacation apartment rental
The ideal combination of a luxury seaside holiday and city trip !!

Situated at just 500m from the beach in the village of Lagonissi, this new 85m2 seaside ground floor fully furnished apartment is located on the so called "Athenian Riviera" just 35 km south of Athens.

It has a large dining/living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with large bath and shower, two bedrooms (one with a double bed and second wall mounted tv, the other with two single beds), a large (150m2) private lawn garden with wooden furnitue and a private swimming pool.

Con Papadopoulos

Area Information
The pittoresque seaside village of Lagonissi in Attica province (with the capital Athens), is located on the so called "Athenean Riviera", some 35 km south of Athens and at just 20 minutes by car from Athens International airport.

At 500m is a busstop from which every 30 minutes departs an express bus along the beautifull coastal road to Varkiza, Glyfada and Athens central

The closest organised sandy beach (with three beach bars (2 open May-Oct, 1 year round), with free lounge chairs and umbrellas, is at just a 500m walk.
Dozens more nice beaches can be visited all along the coastal line south to Cape Sounion.
Cape Sounion, the most southern tip of Attica at 35 km from the apartment, is known for it's famous archiological temple, stunning view and magical sunset.

Other places of interest in the near area, are the pittoresque harbour of Porto Rafti with it's many restaurants and cafetaria's, mondaine resort Varkiza with it's walking boulevard and amusement park, "shopping paradise" Glifada with it's many cafetaria's and Palea Fokea best known for it's many seaside fish restaurants.

Especially after the many infrastructure improvements carried out for the 2004 Olympics (metro, suburban highway etc.) Athens has become one of europe's favourite tourist capitals.

The highlight is of course the stunning Acropolis and it's world No.1 rated museum and it's world famous authentic tourist shopping and dining area around it, called the "Plaka".

However Athens has much more to offer the tourist: busy shopping areas, quiet authentic streets, Lycabettus hill, with it's teleferic train going up the mountain, overlooking all of Athens, a lively nighlife, the lively port of Piraeus, the "rich and famous" area Kifissia etc.

Seaside Glifada town at just 20 km is best known for its lively nightlife, cafe's and many shops, which are visited by people from all over Athens

This area is very popular with well to do Atheneans, may of whom here have their holiday villas.
The South Athenian coastal line area is known for it's mild and pleasant climate, both in summer and in winters.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jan 01 2017 Mar 28 2017 €50 €50 €350 €1,000 -
Apr 01 2017 Jun 30 2017 €65 €65 €450 €1,200 -
Jul 01 2017 Aug 31 2017 €85 €85 €600 €2,200 -
Sep 01 2017 Dec 31 2017 €65 €65 €450 €1,200 -
Deposits: 30 % prepayment at reservation either through Paypal or banktransfer, the remaining 70% in cash at arrival
Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal
Other Fees: 50 euro fee per week for electricity, water etc. use
Page Views This month: 1 This year: 1 Since listed: 1,388