from $75 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $75 - $80
- Per week:
- $500 - $500
Description from owner
We offer selection of studio, 1 & 2 bedroom budget serviced apartments accommodation suitable for short & extended stays.
Each Waldorf Serviced Apartment or Apartment Hotel includes:
* Studio as well as one, two or three bedrooms fully furnished apartments with king-size or twin double beds in the main bedroom or studio, single or double beds in the second and a sofa or roll in bed in the lounge/living room.
* Our studio apartments will accommodate 2 persons, our 1 bedroom apartments up to 4, 2 bedroom apartments up to 6 persons while our 3 bedroom apartments will accommodate up to 7 persons.
* Fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, frost-free fridge, stove, hot plates, tea and coffee making facilities and dishwashers.
* Full laundry facilities with a washer and dryer and ironing boards.
* A spacious, well lit dining area with seating for four to six people.
* Separate study or desk area in most of our apartments.
* Air conditioners or heating facilities.
* 12 hours reception facilities in our apartment hotels, 24 hour onsite caretakers and security systems in our serviced or furnished apartments.
* Generous storage areas.
* Direct dial telephones, voice-mail or answering services for all apartments.
* Broadband high speed service (subject to advanced reservation).
* Colour television, VCR or complementary SKY-TV facilities in most of our apartment.
* Most of our apartments have onsite free secured parking.
* Weekly cleaning / servicing.
* Some of our locations offer facilities such as pool, Gym, tennis court, bar & restaurant, meeting & conference facilities.
* Flexible and alternative furniture and bedding arrangement is available subject to advanced reservation.
Beds: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Crib
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Auckland, New Zealand Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (10)
– based on 10 reviews
“Excellent value and location”
We stayed at the Bankside Wardolf Apartments from January 24 to February 18, 2013. The location was great. It is right downtown within walking distance of the train and bus station and close to the ferry terminal and waterfront. The studio was well equiped and bright. It was on a high floor so we had good views of the harbour and downtown. The place was clean and well maintained. WiFi was available but had to be purchased. The staff was very helpful and on hand when needed. The rental price is very reasonable and this must be one of the best deals in Auckland. Parking at the garage across the street was expensive but a bargain when you consider the regular parking fees in this city. We plan to stay there again if we go back to Auckland. Excellent value!!
“good family accommodation”
We as a family of 4 stayed in Tetra budget apartments for 12 nights sharing a spacious,fully equipped 2 bedroom apartment on the tenth level.The location was great, near everywhere in Auckland City and only 850 m from the railway station.Very clean, secured and modern serviced apartment at very good rate for family stay. Recommended
“Best qauality budget accommodation we could find i”
attended with a girl freind English school for 12 weeks in Auckland and stayed in Tetra Budget Waldorf apartment in a 2 bedroom funished apartment w. The apartment have 2 bedrooms each with 2 queen bed and free local call and internet service. The apartment is nice, well furnished and with free SKY Tv and we pay only $20per week for the internet service. The apartment was with linen and was cleaned once a week. We had one car parking which we pay extra. Very secured building that was very important to us as girls,with strict management but quite and nice. We pay for the apartment a very very good rate- about half of the place my cousin paid last year. It is a very good location near the university and the city central Queen Street area.good quality accoommodation
“Great value in Auckland City”
We have stayed for 3 nights in a spacious 1 bedroom 2 bathroom serviced apartment in Waldorf Tetra Budget Serviced Apartments. The aoartment was spotless and very looked after with full linen and towels supply. Very good and reasoably priced internet service and free local calls. The apartment was secured and had good kitchen and there was a communal alundry in the complex basement. good on site management with polite reception service. very very good value for budget but clean, modern serviced apartment in a great central Auckland location.
“Great value & location”
Stayed in Tetra Waldorf Budget apartments Auckland with friends for 12 nights. We Stayed ed in a 2 bedroom unit (4 of us sharing a 2 bedroom apartment). Tetra apartments location is very central Queen Strret & local attractions such as Sky City . The apartment was clean,basic but fully furnished & equipped, modern and equipped with free local call & internet.We have 2 security car bays . The complex has very good on site supervision and security as well as reasonably priced communal laundry .The Gym was closed and our understanding is that it willbe opened only in March 2010. Our apartment was cleaned ( including linen & towel change) every 4 nights with fresh linen supplied whenever required. The value was very good compared to the various dump type of accommodation we have been staying last year.
“Great Auckland family accommodation”
My family of 4 stayed for 3 nights in Waldorf Budget serviced apartments in Auckland city central near AUT & Queen Street. The location is just great within walking for the family for most of Auckland central attractions- so we did nit have to use our car.Our 2 bedroom apartment was spacious . nicely fully furnished with reasonable & cheap daily internet high speed service. as well as free local calls.. The coffe shop on the ground level is fine and there are quite a lot of cheap food outlets within100 meters. The apartment was serviced once but we got fresh towels & linen whenever we required it. The rate was bargain about half of rates quoted by other local serviced apartments. It is not a upmarket hotel but solid ,safe clean & spacious family accommodation. at very reasonable rate and good onsite management & security