- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $100 - $630
1 Full bath
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Beautiful one bedroom + loft condominium located on the Eagle River, in lovely Avon, Colorado. This very nice property, with year-round hot tubs and summertime pool, has easy access to Beaver creek, via a five minute drive or using the free shuttle stop right across the street.
Brookside 305 has a full kitchen, designer furnishings, washer & dryer, HD TV/DVD, stereo, and balcony with river view. You will also enjoy the common area workout room and underground parking. You will feel at home near fabulous Beaver Creek!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Avon sales tax # 007054.
Additional amenities include: 2 counter seats counter seating, 2 dining table seating, 2 twins extra bedding, 3 tv, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bicycles, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - summer pool, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, lodge at brookside building, loft extra room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, queen bedding 1, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, theme parks, tourist attractions, walking, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (7)
– based on 7 reviews