- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $2245
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Immerse yourself in the mountain ambience in the prestigious Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch! Guests will enjoy all of the amenities of the Ritz Carlton Resort and Spa including daily housekeeping, valet & bellman service, room service and full access to the award winning spa and workout room. Our fabulous guests will also have full use of the outdoor pool, hot tubs and restaurants.
This two bedroom, two bath property is approximately 1,300 square feet of amazing, decorated to the high end specifications of The Ritz Carlton brand. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked, so you will have plenty of delicious options for feeding your group in style and comfort. When you are off the mountain, guests will enjoy high definition TVs and DVDs to stay occupied between activities.
Suite #327 is the perfect combination of hotel service, and vacation rental convenience! Take advantage of true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing, and warm boots at the ski valet, while the younger members of your family enjoy The Ritz Kids programs. If this property is available, indulge in the perfect getaway!
(Please note that there is a $60 per day valet parking fee paid to The Ritz Carlton hotel, if you have a car.)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 double bedding 2, 3 tv, atm/bank, babysitter, bachelor gulch ritz building, bicycles, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper included, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, scenic drives, scuba diving or snorkeling, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski lift privileges, ski valet ski storage, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, spa air conditioning, swimming, tennis, trees view, valet cost parking, village, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, wood stove
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews