- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $330 - $2000
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for *********! Final payments for reservations during Vail Valley’s world-renowned autumn are due 14 days prior to your stay, rather than 30 days prior. The cancellation fee is ONLY $50 if cancelled before arrival deadlines!! Within 14 days, and 60 days in winter (starting November 13th), your reservation’s full deposit is due, and nonrefundable.
Tired of cramped hotel rooms? How about crowded public hot tubs? Buckhorn #9 might be exactly what you're looking for! Experience the exclusive Bachelor Gulch Village, in an immense two story townhouse, just minutes away from the Ritz-Carlton and the Bachelor Gulch Express lift. With a private outdoor hot tub and two car garage, this prestigious ski chalet serves up everything you would expect from Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
This luscious home has four bedrooms and five bathrooms, with a kitchen that will entice the savviest of chefs. Granite countertops, a gas range, and brand new appliances will make meal prep fast and, dare we say, fun!
Ski access is walking distance from the residence up Bachelor Ridge Road, and complimentary Village Connect shuttle service picks up directly at the residence to take guests to the Ritz Carlton or Beaver Creek village. You can easily ski or snowboard to Beaver Creek and Arrowhead Villages from the Bachelor Gulch Express Lift, and you may also use the Ritz Carlton's pool and hot tubs at no additional charge.
Savor the views, amenities, and location of Buckhorn Townhome #9!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 counter seats counter seating, 2 dbl/twin bunks bedding 4, 5 tv, 8 dining table seating, buckhorn townhomes building, full kitchen, garage ski storage, king bedding 1, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, queen bedding 3, ritz carlton bg pool, short term complex, walk to slopes slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds 2 Twin beds
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review