- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $165 - $875
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
How do you feel about space and scenery from the comfort of your living room? Canyon Run B203 is a plush three bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium right on the banks of the lovely Eagle River in Avon, Colorado. This deluxe two story home has designer furnishings throughout, four flat screen TVs, private washer/dryer, ski storage, and an attached garage so you do not have to brave the cold until you are ready.
In addition to these important accoutrements, there is a fantastic common area hot tub steps from the river. You may either drive one to five minutes to Beaver Creek parking, or take a quick walk to shuttle access to Beaver Creek or even Vail. An abbreviated stroll of about 10 minutes also gets you to the Westin Riverfront Resort (which has a gondola to Beaver Creek Mountain), Starbucks, or any of Avon's delectable shops and restaurants. Between the quaint sound of the river, and the crisp mountain air, this might be the perfect vibe for your Colorado vacation!
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Avon License #005292
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 1 double & 1 twin bedding 3, 4 tv, 8 dining table seating, canyon run building, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, in-residence storage ski storage, king bedding 1, laundry, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, short term complex, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed Twin bed
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review