- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $140 - $681
1 Full bath
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Your dream vacation is within reach at this recently remodeled Avon condominium! Here, technology and design are brought together to deliver the trip of a lifetime. Enjoy all the accoutrements of modern luxury living in this mountain getaway: steam shower, heated floors, three 4K ultra high definition televisions with DIRECTV, Netflix and Apple TV, high speed wireless internet, private washer and dryer, gas fireplace, and a contemporary full kitchen with top tier appliances nestled among handcrafted cabinetry.
Greenbriar #14 is conveniently located, and ready to welcome up to six guests for an incredible experience. The town of Avon, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort, has a terrific range of restaurants, shops, and activities for the whole crew. Winter sport enthusiasts will delight in the complimentary shuttle to the slopes of the fabulous Beaver Creek Resort, or the short drive to Vail Resort for some more world class skiing, shops, and restaurants.
For indoor fun, saunter over to the nearby Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you will not only find yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall, water slide, and lazy river. Winter, summer, spring, or fall, this is the perfect condo for your Colorado adventures!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Avon License #007334
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 tv, 4 dining table seating, building view, bunk & twin trundle bedding 2, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, greenbriar building, king bedding 1, laundry, platinum rating, short term complex, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.