- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $510 - $2100
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Welcome to your home away from home in Beaver Creek in this fabulous three-bedroom, three-bath residence. You will be enveloped by European charm. Oxford Court #305's open, beautifully renovated kitchen, with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances flows right into dining area and the charmingly furnished living room, all accented by hardwood floors.
The master suite is furnished with a king-sized bed and en suite bath. The second bedroom also features a king-sized bed, en suite bath and private deck, with chairs to sit and take in the amazing pool and down valley views enjoyed throughout the home. The third bedroom offers a queen sized bed + a twin bed and an adjoining bath. The sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates additional guests.
Oxford Court guests enjoy a year-round, outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub overlooking the actual creek of the resort's name, and a fitness center sits just inside near the ski locker room. Oxford Court #305 sleeps up to eight people.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 1 queen + twin bedding 3, 4 counter seats counter seating, 4 tv, 6 dining table seating, common area locker ski storage, community - summer pool, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundry, on property exercise room, oxford court building, platinum rating, short term complex, ski in/ski out slope proximity, valley view, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.