- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $420 - $2990
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
You simply must savor this grand, recently updated five bedroom home right on the Beaver Creek golf course. Lounge in the large main floor living area with wet bar, feast in the dining room next to the chef's kitchen and nook. A very short stroll will get you to the Ridge Point skiway, where you can click in and glide to the ski lift at the landing. At the end of the day take the same trail home, and ski almost to the door! You also have the one-of-a-kind Village Connect on demand shuttle service at your disposal.
Upon entering the home you’re greeted to the left by the formal dining room with seating for eight including a wet bar. Continue through and you’ll find yourself in the sunken living room with gas fireplace, over-sized flat screen TV, and golf course views. Beyond the sunken living room is the powder room and kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, updated appliances and additional seating for six. Access to the attached two car garage is on this level as is the Jr. Master Suite with king bed, flat screen TV, golf course views, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and several closets.
Head up the stairs to find four additional guest bedrooms as well as the laundry room. The first bedroom is the grand Master Suite. It includes a sitting area, king bed, flat screen TV, private balcony, his and her walk-in closets, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and lounge. The second and third bedroom on this floor each have a queen bed and share a hall bathroom with walk-in shower. The final guest bedroom on this level has a king bed, a flat screen TV, balcony, and its own en suite bath with a shower-tub combo.
The uppermost level of the home provides an additional entertainment and sleeping area with a queen sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, full bathroom with walk-in shower, and an office area.
Location, size and views... 64 Bachelor Gulch Dr has it all!
**Don't let the lack of reviews discourage you, we just listed this property for rent in October 2020. Great reviews will be coming soon**
SKI ACCESS: This home is located just two short miles from the village and guests can either choose to walk across the cul-de-sac to find themselves at the Ridgepoint Skiway Run or use Beaver Creek’s Village Connect shuttle service. The Ridgepoint Ski Run takes you down to the Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Lift and from there you can access all of Beaver Creek. Village Connect is a complementary shuttle service that picks you up at your front door and drops you off anywhere in the village; this shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 counter seats counter seating, 4 tv, 8 dining table seating, full kitchen, garage ski storage, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, king bedding 3, laundry, loft extra room, platinum rating, private home building, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 4, queen bedding 5, short term complex, valley view, walk to slopes slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in loft extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.