- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $1726
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Premium Penthouse with Vaulted Ceilings and boasting the best views Beaver Creek Landing has to offer. Overlooking chair #15, Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express lift, panoramic views of Nottingham Lake, the town of Avon, and Beaver Creek golf course. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath is the prime Ski/In-Ski/Out location to have the best Beaver Creek and Avon has to offer.
Enviable ski-in, ski-out location on the mountainside! This stunning ski property has three immaculately decorated bedrooms, three and a half fine bathrooms, and a living and dining area perfect for entertaining and feeding the whole family. Relax in the slopeside pool and hot tubs after a long day of skiing, snowboarding, or shopping.
Beaver Creek Landing is everything you would expect from a luxury home and more! With a gas fireplace, HD TVs throughout, plenty of comfortable seating, and a balcony, you will enjoy your downtime as much as your playtime!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 4 counter seats counter seating, 4 tv, 6 dining table seating, beaver creek landing building, common area locker ski storage, community - heated pool, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundry, nearby tennis, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, short term complex, ski in/ski out slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels, yes on the property pool table, queen + twin bunk bedding 3
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Avon, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.