Elegant Riverside Holiday Apartment, Bangkok

Bangkok, undefined, Thailand



Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 5
Per week $681 - $922
Type: Apartment
Description of the Bangkok vacation apartment rental
Beautiful two bedroom apartment, 152 square metre metropolitan contemporary apartment facing the Choaphraya river, 24th floor, truly dazzling view.

The condominium is a modern beautiful fire safe building with great facilities, including the best prize winning condo pool - It is an infinity semi olympic pool looking out over the riverside and immersed in a tropical garden. It has two jacuzzi areas and a child's pool. There is also a sauna and steam room. Other facilities include a gym, library, coffee shop and laundry.

Jonathan Watkins

Area Information
This apartment has the view, the location and easy access to transport - Saphan Taksin Skytrain and the Main Bangkok pier just across the river.

If you are looking for an elegant apartment with the best views, if you want value or a relaxed home from home not a hotel suite without paying five star rates then stay in our beautiful apartments in the heart of the city's wonderful riverside community.

If the Shangri-la, the Peninsula, the Oriental and the Millennium Hilton are our neighbours and that the new "River" condominium has chosen this area then you know that the location must be good!


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Aug 09 2015 Oct 31 2016 - - $681 - 1 Week
Nov 01 2015 Apr 30 2017 - - $922 - 1 Week
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.
Deposits: Note: surcharge of €35 a week for a fifth person 25% deposit payment is required at booking by bank transfer or paypal, the remainder 75% to be paid in full on arrival. Other apartments are available if you have a bigger party or their is no availability. Discounted rates are availabl
Payment Options: PayPal


Owner Supplied Testimonials

Now, I'm in your condo in Bangkok. Its wonderful apartment, the view is fantastic. Sumalee was very friendly yesterday. Thanks for everything. - Guy

Thanks for letting me stay in the weekend in your gorgeous flat :-) I loved Bangkok, Sumalee and Sombat made me feel very welcome and the food and shopping topped it all! Hope to be able to stay again someday... Sandy

Page Views This month: 0 This year: 6 Since listed: 368