- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $275 - $426
- Per week:
- $1550 - $2595
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Peregrine's Perch is a newly built home located in the Park section of Eagles Nest, located within walking distance of the North Pavilion, basketball courts and helipad. Peregrine's Perch is a modern two bedroom, two bath home with availability to sleep 10.
This home offers open concept living and an updated kitchen area. Kitchen features new, high end stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and eat in bar for three. Dining area offers ample seating, enough for eight. Living area features a sleeper sofa, stone gas fireplace, and mounted flat screen TV.
A large deck is located off the living and dining areas, and offers a gas fireplace with mounted, outdoor TV. This property has some of the best expansive views in the High Country! The layout of the outdoor fireplace ensures guest privacy. Guest bedroom is on the main level with a queen size bed and updated shared full bath. Master bedroom is located on the upper level and features a king size bed and modern en-suite bath. The loft area has a twin over twin bunk, as well as a sleeper sofa. There is a TV to hook up your favourite gaming system.
Peregrine's Perch is located a short walk from the North Pavilion, an amenity area for guests to use that features a playground, basketball court, sports field, helipad, and the Sportsman's Lodge! This closed in building has a massive, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and with a flat screen TV above it. The Sportsman's Lodge is the place to be for the Fourth of July Celebration that Eagles Nest hosts each year! Watch the awesome Eagles Nest fireworks right from your front yard and then head to the back porch to see Beech Mountains fireworks (for both Fourth of July and New Years)!
When staying at Peregrine's Perch you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsman's Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickle-ball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Mature, well-trained dogs only. Pet fee is $25/night each.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the resort's roads.
- Guests returning to Peregrine's Perch may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.