- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $255 - $410
- Per week:
- $1530 - $2495
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
The Sheltered Elk in Eagles Nest
New construction in Overlook, near the North Pavilion.
The Sheltered Elk is a beautiful two-story home located at The Overlook section of the prestigious gated community, The Lodges at Eagles Nest. This home offers views, access to one of a kind amenities, and custom finishes.
The fully equipped kitchen provides cooking essentials and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, plus the dining area and island bar provides plenty of seating for your friends or family. You'll find a Keurig coffee pot along with extras like a waffle maker, a crock pot, blender, and serving bowls. Relax in the family room to watch your favourite show or read a book by the fireplace. A half bath is on the main floor for ease of access.
The master bedroom is located on the main floor off the living room. It has gorgeous double vanities, a soaking tub, and a custom tiled walk-in shower with a rainhead arm.
Upstairs is the second bedroom with two queen beds. The loft features a foosball table, TV, and two chairs in which to relax. There is a full bath upstairs for both areas. A tiled tub/shower combo, and double vanities are in this large bathroom, with a water closet for additional privacy.
Outside is a private deck for you to enjoy. Cook up some dinner on the new Weber grill, or relax around the fire table. There is a small creek in the backyard, as well as a fire pit.
When staying at The Sheltered Elk, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
North Pavilion (right across the road from the entrance to The Overlook):
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains recommended during winter
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into into the home.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
-Check-in time for this home is 4PM and check-out is 10AM
Additional amenities: Games
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Mountain Views
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.