- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $235 - $456
- Per week:
- $1410 - $2730
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Welcome to Cabin Cove! This three level log cabin has room indoors and out to enjoy your friends and family. Located just outside of Banner Elk, you are only 15 minutes to Sugar Mountain Ski Resort. Go skiing in the winter, or try mountain biking down in the summer!
The main level has a gorgeous kitchen with hardwood cabinets and granite counters that opens to the living room. Bring your favourite coffee grounds or pods; this home has a standard coffee pot and a Keurig. Enjoy your favourite movie or game while you relax beside the gas-log fire place that starts with the push of a button. Cathedral tongue and groove ceilings let you know you are in an authentic mountain cabin.
Two bedrooms are on the main level. There is a Master Queen bedroom with cable TV and a private, full bath and double vanities. A second bedroom has two twin beds. There is a half bath between the kitchen and bedrooms.
Upstairs is a reading loft with a stocked bookshelf of novels and the Master King bedroom. There is a smart TV with cable and a full bath, as well. Step into the large shower, or soak in the two-seater jacuzzi tub.
In the lower level, you'll find the game room. Play a game of pool, or toss on the ping pong topper and hit some balls. There is also an air hockey table, plus a seating area with a large screen cable TV for watching movies. The couch doubles as a Queen sized sleeper sofa. Board games are provided along with a high top table for four. A full bath with a shower and a King bedroom are also on the lower level.
Outside, there is seating on the decks to relax, overlooking the nice yard. Cook dinner on the brand new Weber grill, then eat at the picnic table. A fire pit begs for s'mores to be roasted. Let your favourite dog stretch her legs a bit! A new hot tub awaits for you to relax away the evening.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Dogs welcome, fee of $25/night each. Max of 2.
- Linens and towels provided.
- AWD/4WD or chains is required at all of our homes in winter months. Snow and ice can accumulate quickly!
- Sleeping Accommodations: Cabin Cove has 3 official bedrooms but one additional bonus room.
- Returning guests to Cabin Cove may receive 5% discount, not to be stacked.
Additional amenities: Games, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.