- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $186 - $345
- Per week:
- $1411 - $2075
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Welcome to Green Valley at Eagles Nest! This brand new 2 bedroom home offers stunning long range mountain views for what seems like a hundred miles! Year round, you will be able to soak in these views of the peaks and valleys off in the distance all while enjoying the simple luxuries offered by this home, and the Eagles Nest community.
***Please note that construction is ongoing in this neighborhood.***
Both bedrooms offer a king size bed and a twin sleeper chair for small children, flat screen TV's and private bathrooms. There is a gas log fireplace in the living room as well as a large flat screen TV. The kitchen is adequately stocked with utensils needed for hosting a great dinner with friends and family. Outside on the deck you will find a gas fire table to enjoy on cool summer nights. There is also a small dining table and an outdoor cooking area with a gas grill and plenty of cabinet space!
In the finished garage on the lower level of the house, accessed via an outside set of stairs, you'll have an excellent game room with a foosball table and a combination pool table/ping pong table.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. During August and September of 2020, heavy construction and paving is ongoing in Camp. Once completed, this area will be another pristine community of Eagles Nest. The nightly rates have been adjusted to reflect this. Construction noises can be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Please note there is a loft area in the master bedroom that is accessed via ladder. This area is not for guest use.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Returning guests of Green Valley may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
Additional amenities: Games, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Mountain Views
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.