- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $225 - $450
- Per week:
- $1350 - $2695
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Come and stay Atop Banner Elk! This lovely mountain cabin offers a great view of Banner Elk and Grandfather Mountain from a lofty perch on the way to Beech Mountain! Three levels, four bedrooms, and stunning year-round mountain views make this a perfect getaway any time of the year! Who knows - you might even get a visit from the local black bear (see photo below!)
The welcoming great room's wall of windows overlooking the view is the first thing you'll notice when you enter the cabin. Kick back on the leather sofas, enjoy a fire in the gas log fireplace, and watch your favorite shows! There's room for everyone at the table to gather together, and cooks of all skill levels will enjoy working in the kitchen with its granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Time for bed? The cabin offers four bedrooms. On the main level you'll find a King suite with a private full bath ensuite. The bathroom offers double vanities, a separate Jacuzzi tub, and a shower. Upstairs you'll find a second King suite with a private bathroom as well. On the lowest level of the home are two bedrooms, one with a King and one with two Twin beds, and between them is a full bathroom.
Breathe in the cool mountain air on the cabin's wraparound decks. Rock away your cares in the Adirondack rockers while you enjoy the ever changing mountain views. Grill up a feast on the gas grill and dine al fresco at the log picnic table!
Perfectly located less than ten minutes to downtown Banner Elk or the town of Beech Mountain, and just half an hour to Boone or Blowing Rock, Atop Banner Elk is sure to become your new favorite place to stay in the High Country!
The cabin is less than 10 minutes from Ski Beech, and 15 minutes from Sugar Mountain!
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
-This property is pet friendly! Large, well-behaved dogs are okay; please keep pets off the furniture and crated when people are away. Firm maximum of two (2) dog per reservation. Pet fee: $25/nt per dog
- Main roads are plowed during inclement weather however, guests should be prepared with AWD or 4WD vehicles during winter months as our weather is very unpredictable.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.