- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $210 - $350
- Per week:
- $1085 - $1930
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Prize Catch, part of Fish Camp at Eagles Nest, just celebrated it's first anniversary and already has repeat visitors planning to return. The Fish Camp development of Eagles Nest is conveniently located on the front side of the mountain. You can be inside Eagles Nest in one minute or sitting inside one of Banner Elk's fine restaurants in just a few minutes. Whether it is skiing, fishing, rafting, hiking, dinning or shopping, you will quickly appreciate the time saved by not driving up and down the mountain.
This cabin has stylish furnishings, fully stocked kitchen, beautiful bathrooms, butcher block island, cozy fireplace and mountain views from the elevated deck. The front porch is gated and provides another place for pets to hang. No matter what you are looking for, PRIZE CATCH has you covered.
Perfectly designed for a family, the home features two bedrooms: a master with a King and a TV, and a second bedroom with a full over full bunk bed and a TV. Each bedroom has its own attached bathroom. Sit outside on the deck, or enjoy cooking on the new gas grill. Bring a few logs and marshmallows to roast on the firepit. Your family is sure to find Prize Catch lives up to its name!
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
-Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
-The Great Lawn
-Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
-Horse Shoe Pit
-Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
-Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
-Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 10-25% Discount - Excluding Holidays.
- Dogs welcome for an additional $25/night each. Pets may not be left unattended in the house without their people.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
-Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.