- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $165 - $260
- Per week:
- $815 - $1385
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Welcome to Hook, Wine, and Sinker! This one bedroom home in Fish Camp has easy access and all of the Eagles Nest amenities. Five minutes to downtown Banner Elk!
This adorable tiny home has a living room with gas log fireplace, large screen TV, a sofa and recliner. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances. The bathroom has a gorgeous, tiled shower and granite counters. In the bedroom, there is a queen bed, TV and dresser, plus a twin bed and deck access. Enjoy the seating on the deck or grill on the Weber!
This home allows dogs for an additional cost of $25/night per dog, max of 2, please.
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
-Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
-The Great Lawn
-Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
-Horse Shoe Pit
-Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
-Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
-Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $35 per night (max $175) amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.