- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $575
- Per week:
- $2100 - $3735
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Eagles Overlook is a newly built home providing incredible long range mountain views! Steps away from the Eagles Nest Winery which offers daily membership options. The North Pavilion is located within a few minutes and features the bistro, basketball court, helipads, soccer field, and the Sportsmans lodge. Onsite ATV and electric bike rental within walking distance through Off Road Adventures. Sunset views located off the covered front porch.
Sugar, Beech, and Grandfather Mountains are all a short drive away.
This newly built home has the touches you are looking for! Comfortable seating by the gas fireplace with a 70 inch TV that includes HD cable, Netflix, Amazon Prime & Disney Plus. There is a gorgeous eat in kitchen for entertaining and separate dining room. The home also has 2 desks with monitors in case a little work comes with you. The King suite with a TV is on the main level. The bath has a large soaking tub, a custom built shower, and a granite double vanity.
Head upstairs to the game room in the loft which offers beautiful night time views of the Winery. The new pool table (arriving Mid May) is the focal point. There is also a sofa and a shelf of board games for a rainy day. Off of the game area are two bedrooms and a full bath to share. To the left is a King bedroom with a TV offering with beautiful mountain views. To the right is a Queen bedroom with a built in Twin over Twin bunk.
Outside on the deck, just off of the living room, you'll find a dining table, sectional seating and a new grill. The fire pit is just below, with seating and those beautiful mountain views!
When staying at Eagles Overlook, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Dogs welcome for additional rent of $25/night each. Mature, trained dogs, only, max of two.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
North Pavilion (right across the road from the entrance to The Overlook):
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Only during rates listed as Off Peak.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains recommended during winter and required in times of snow or ice.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed Bunk bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.