- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $310 - $490
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Moose's River Crossing (formerly White Tail River Cabin) is located just a few yards away from the prestigious Elk River and 3 miles from downtown Banner Elk! This beautiful 2 bedroom cabin is perfect for a small family getaway or romantic escape to the High Country!
The main level is living area features hardwood floors, a gas-log fireplace, flat screen TV and a large cozy couch (sleeper sofa). Just behind the living room is the fully-equipped kitchen with an island, stainless appliances, Keurig coffee pot, and all of the utensils you need to prepare a delicious meal! There is a dining table that sits 4 people and 3 bar stools at the island. Also on the lower level is a powder bathroom featuring granite counters and a tile shower, and a laundry room across the hall. Just off the side of the kitchen, step outside onto the covered patio and enjoy your meal at the table with enough room for 6 people! There is a gas grill for guests to use as well.
Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms and 1 shared bath. The spacious Master bedroom has a king bed and additional seating space in front of the TV. The second bedroom has a full sized bed. Both bedrooms have flat screen TV's for your enjoyment. Across the hall is the shared bathroom with a tiled tub/shower.
When staying at Moose's River Crossing, guests will enjoy access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest as well as the River Club amenities. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only, as well as the pool in the River Club.
When you are ready to explore, head across the street to Eagles Nest and enjoy the wonderful amenities listed below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Fishing in the Elk River is catch and release only using artificial bait with barbless hooks. All anglers must have a valid NC fishing license on their person anytime they are fishing.
- Please note that there is no land-line phone in this cabin.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels are provided for your stay.
- Roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access the property in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.