- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $165 - $315
- Per week:
- $1085 - $1896
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Brand new to the rental market! We welcome you to Firefly Cabin!
Nestle into the traditional cabin feels with wood floors, walls, and ceilings, beautiful decor throughout, and a peaceful setting that offers a beautiful view! This single-level property makes for easy access to all bedrooms, bathrooms, and living areas! No steps are needed once inside!
Be greeted by the nice open floor plan between the kitchen, dining area, and living room. The kitchen is very well equipped with items needed to prepare a delicious home cooked meal with the family. There is a drip coffee maker, so be sure to bring your favorite coffee grounds and filters! There is also a gas grill outside available for guests to use.
The master suite is equipped with a king bed along with a full bathroom with a custom tiled shower. The second bedroom also contains a king bed and the third bedroom has a full over queen bunk. These bedrooms share a full bath which offers a tub/shower combo to accommodate all needs!
This home includes high speed internet, a beautiful rock fireplace, and accepts pets so your furry family members can be apart of your memories in the mountains!
***It's very important that guests are equipped with an AWD or 4WD vehicle during winter months or inclement weather. The road leading to the home is gravel and steep. Chains may also be necessary during heavy snow. During summer months, FWD or RWD vehicles should be fine, but would not advise bringing a vehicle with low ground clearance. There is parking space for up to 3 vehicles.
- Firefly Cabin offers streaming TV only, no cable or satellite package.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths.
- Pet fee is $25 per day, per dog.
- Towels and linens are provided for our guests at all properties.
- Repeat guests of Firefly Cabin can take advantage of a 5% discount!
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.