- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $295 - $1200
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Welcome to Grey Fox Cabin!
You're going to love stretching out in the rustic living room of this beautiful mountain house during your next vacation! Kick back in a luxurious sofa to watch a lazy ballgame or your favorite Netflix or HBO shows on the flatscreen TV while friends and family hang out on the furnished, private balcony to enjoy the majestic mountain views. The full kitchen has stainless steel appliances that include a french-door refrigerator and a dishwasher, there is room for eight dinner guests at the handsome dining table, and the breakfast bar includes three barstools. The private gas grill will help you cook up some delicious food during your family barbecue, and if the kids get a bit messy, the private washer/dryer is available to get those stains out. Challenge a friend to a match with the game room's Ping-Pong or pool table then take the family dogs out for a good walk among the trees while the kids romp around the enclosed yard. Later, gather everyone around the firepit for an evening of 'Smores and stargazing. When it's time to call it an evening, you'll have three bedrooms to enjoy and there are extra sleeping arrangements in the loft. Take advantage of the high-speed WiFi to research your next outdoor adventure or download a favorite playlist. The gas fireplace and baseboard heat will keep everything warm during those cold-weather evenings and everyone will have plenty of entertainment with the home's six TVs, Blu-ray player, and board games.
Please note that there is a separate fourth bedroom with a bathroom. It's has a separate entrance from the deck.
You'll have plenty of restaurants to discover within five miles of the home anytime you want a break from the kitchen. Check out Puerto Nuevo Mexican & Seafood Restaurant, Artisanal Restaurant, Stonewalls Restaurant, and Bodegas Kitchen and Wine Bar for some delicious food. Take the family out for a terrific hike on Sassafras Trail, Smoketree Trail, or Backbone Trail, all less than six miles from the home.
- Pets welcome for an additional $25/night per pet. Mature trained dogs only.
- AWD/4WD will be required in times of snow or ice. Please plan accordingly.
- Guests are limited to three cars in the driveway. Parking along the road in not allowed by the HOA.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking under “Additional Fees” or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You'll receive two wrapped bundles of kiln dried wood plus a fire starter for $20/nt plus tax.
- Guests returning to Grey Fox may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
Additional amenities: Games, Ping Pong Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.