- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $330 - $460
- Per week:
- $2030 - $3006
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Storybook Cottage welcomes you and your family to Eagles Nest, the most exclusive community in the High Country! Situated only a mile into the community, this brand new home is elegantly designed for a comfortable and peaceful retreat. The home features beautiful oak floors, barn-wood ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, dining room / bar that sits 9, a living room with a large gas fireplace and a huge deck with surrounding mountain views. One the main level is a guest bedroom with King bed and TV. Upstairs in the King Suite with fireplace and attached bathroom. COMING SOON on the deck is a newly installed hot tub. On the grounds you will find a large fire pit with built in stone seating for your family to gather around to take in the beautiful mountain evenings. Don't miss out on a truly special and remarkable vacation. The mountains are calling!
Amenities available to guests:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You'll get two wrapped bundles of kiln dried wood and a firestarter for $25night.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or Fitness Center. That is for member use only.
- This home is not pet-friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- All linens and towels included in home
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.