- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $311 - $606
- Per week:
- $2061 - $3586
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Welcome to Bear Crossing at Echota! The perfect destination in The High Country. This gated community offers top notch amenities, stunning long-range mountain views, and convenience to all popular area attractions!
This cozy townhome will feel like home away from home. With comfort as the focus, and a “family feel,” this house will be a hit with everyone! A vacation at Bear Crossing will truly be one of a kind.
The gas log fireplace in the living room is perfect for warming up in the winter months after a full day of experiencing the snow. There is a fully stocked kitchen with everything you could need, including a drip coffee maker.
Bear Crossing has four bedrooms and 3.5 baths which leaves plenty of room to bring the whole family. The master bedroom on the main floor, with two bedrooms and a sleeping loft upstairs, and one bedroom downstairs. There is additional sleeping space open to the game room downstairs featuring 2 twin beds. The garage is equipped with a ping pong table, offering even more family fun times during spring, summer, and fall months!
The deck overlooks a beautiful mountain view, complete with chairs and a porch swing to relax and unwind in the mountain air! It's the perfect spot for drinking your morning coffee. There is also a gas grill for guests to use, as well!
- There is a strict limit of two (2) cars parked at the property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the indoor pool/clubhouse just a short drive away. DO NOT park more than two cars at this home.
- Pets are absolutely not permitted in Echota Rentals.
- AWD/4WD is required in times of snow or ice. Please plan accordingly.
All Echota homes have an additional amenity fee of $11/day in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
Guests of this home have access privileges to all the following Echota amenities:
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools (Please reference Echota map. One pool is restricted, and designated for Echota homeowners)
- Watauga River Trout Fishing
- Stocked Fishing Pond
- Club House Fitness Centers
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Bocce Ball & Croquet Court
- Outdoor Sports Recreation Area
Note: Many photos on this web listing reflect Echota amenities which are available for our guest's enjoyment but are not physically located at the home.
All Echota homes have an additional amenity fee of $11/day in order to maintain the luxurious amenities .
Additional Amenities in the Local Area:
- Banner Elk, NC (10 miles)
- Boone, NC (10 miles)
- Blowing Rock, NC (16 miles)
- Appalachian State University (9 miles)
- Lees-McRae College (11 miles)
- Sugar Mountain Ski Resort (8 miles),
- Appalachian Mt. Ski Resort (13 miles)
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort (17 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (10 miles)
- Banner Elk Stables Horseback Riding (13 miles)
- Hawknest Ziplining & Snow Tubing Park (7 miles)
- Mountain Glen Public Golf Course (18 miles)
- Wildcat Lake for Swimming, Fishing & Boating (11 miles)
- Tanger Outlet (10 miles)
- Original Mast General Store (4 miles)
- Grandfather Mountain (10 miles)
- Tweetsie Railroad Rides (13 miles)
- Apple Hill Farm (8 miles)
Additional amenities: Game Room, Games, Ping Pong Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Banner Elk, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.