- No Bedrooms
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1730 - $2069
- Per week:
- $12105 - $14478
7 Full baths
Description from manager
* From the patio, a hallway leads to a large and bright living room (satellite TV, white leather sofas in front of the fireplace) facing the furnished veranda with open lake views.
* The hall has been embellished with an old Austrian grand piano, which was completely renovated and that is functioning for evening entertainment.
* A less formal sitting room gives access to the beautiful covered terrace providing a scenic view of the lake.
* On the opposite side there is the dining room with large round dining table for 12.
* The stainless professional steel kitchen overlooks the park and is equipped with every modern appliances.
* An easily accessible TV room with a comfortable double sofa bed is perfectly suited as an additional guest bedroom, opening towards the garden.
* Bathroom with shower
The second floor sleeping accommodation features five further double bedrooms with hotel-style interiors, equipped with air conditioning and flat-screen SAT TVs.
* 1 lake view bedroom with king size double bed and luxury en suite shower
* 1 lake view double bedroom with private balcony and luxury en suite shower
* 1 lake view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
* 1 garden view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
* 1 lake view twin bedroom furnished with an extra single sofa bed and luxury en suite shower
Relax and wellness area, basement:
* The wellness area occupies the whole basement and it is accessible directly from the garden, through four big French windows, or from the travertine stairwell descending from the living area. Guests can relax in the Jacuzzi or the steam bath and they can work out with professional gym equipment, then rest over comfortable relax beds or sip herbal teas prepared in the herbal tea corner. Upon request, it is possible to book massages. The fitness area is equipped with a private bathroom with shower.
* Just next to the wellness area, a multifunction space has been designed with walls of natural stone, TV, several sofas, armchairs and an impressive refectory table. Also this room has beautiful lake views and direct garden access through three big French windows.
* On the same floor is the laundry room with washing machine, dryer and iron.
* Dining area with tables, chairs and BBQ
* Furnished comfortable veranda with a further dining area and garden sofas
* Pool with elegant iron deckchairs, sunshades and shower
* Parking inside the property gates
A bright and spacious villa with lake views
Located in a tranquil private parkland on the Baveno hillside, Villa Bianca overlooks the Borromean Gulf with a beautiful view over Lake Maggiore. The mansion, built during the 40's, is surrounded by a 20.000 square-meter park with manicured lawns and pine woods. The villa is located 1 km uphill the lovely village of Baveno, where you can find many restaurants, bars and grocery shops. The villa is also close to the elegant town of Stresa (5 km) and less than 60 km from the International Airport of Milano Malpensa which it can easily be reached in about one hour by highway or by train from the Milano Centrale station.
Recently renovated the spacious villa is suitable for ten to thirteen guests. There are five bedrooms, seven bathrooms and several spacious living areas. Interiors combine traditional Italian elegance with a modern twist. The villa has all the possible amenities in order to offers to its guests the maximum of comfort possible, with air conditioning in all bedrooms, Wifi, Flat screen Tv’s and the pool heat with a solar panel. Villa Bianca features a wellness area with a gym, a massage room, a Jacuzzi tub for 5 people, a steam bath. The style is elegant, sober and refined, embellished with soft colors that, together with the wide big windows, give the house plenty of light.
The private outdoor area consists of a perfectly maintained garden and pines trees at the rear of the villa. The pool area is equipped with elegant iron deckchairs, sunshades and shower. There is a wonderful covered area with table and chairs and a Barbeque for al fresco dinners, and a second covered area with garden sofas and chairs, all with an amazing lake view.
The surrounding area of Baveno and Stresa offer plenty of opportunities for water sports, hiking, cycling, golf, boat trips, sightseeing trips and skiing at the Mottarone Ski Centre. Water sport fans can enjoy a day out on the lake with boat rental and a wakeboarding school.
The popular Stresa-Mottarone cable car departs every 20 minutes from the Lido in Stresa, at its peak visitors can enjoy the spectacular 360° views which encompass 7 lakes and the Italian Alps.
The Borromeo Islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella, Isolino di San Giovanni, the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto and Santa Caterina del Sasso Monastery are easily reachable by ferry from Stresa.
The romantic Lake Orta is also within a 30-minute drive.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Milano Malpensa 45 km/50 min
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($2,375.07) €2,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- High chair
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Water sports
- 7 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Baveno, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.