Beautiful New Home in Luxurious North Bethany

From $300 / night

Silver Sands Drive, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Beautiful New Home in Luxurious North Bethany
5 bedrooms
14 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3.5
Sleeps: 14
Type: Home
Per night: $360 - $440
Per week: $2,100 - $3,250
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Bethany Beach vacation home rental
Click on "Rates" to see available dates and rental rates. First 3 weeks in June 2016 are available. Also accepting Spring and Fall 2016 reservations. Elegant 5-bedroom (sleeps up to 14) new home located in the luxurious WaterMark Community in North Bethany Beach, Delaware. WaterMark is located on the west side of Route 1 in an ideal location that is close to Bethany Beach town center and Delaware Seashore State Park. The neighborhood has an infinity pool, fitness center, pool house with grill, and kayak launch dock (the house rents with 2 kayaks and 2 beach bikes). The home has a great room (with 55-in TV) and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and a center island. There is also a large front porch with wicker furnishings and there is a grill for outdoor cooking. Property was recently professionally decorated. Wifi and cable is available.

The large master bedroom on the main level has a king-sized bed, 42-inch HDTV, walk-in closet and oversized walk-in shower. The upper level has four bedrooms, including two bedrooms with queen beds and two bedrooms for the kids with bunk beds that include trundles and a day-bed for extra sleeping space There is a washer and dryer on the upper level. There is a two-car garage and additional outdoor parking.

Suitability: Minimum age limit for renters. Children welcome. Non-smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible.

William Irwin

Area Information
The town of Bethany Beach is a short 2 miles away and offers beautiful beaches, restaurants and shops.

Area attractions outside of Bethany include: Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, Ocean City, outlets, golfing, biking, and fishing boats.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Sep 17 2016 Nov 19 2016 - $365 $2,100 - 2 Nights
Mar 26 2017 May 14 2017 - $360 $2,200 - 2 Nights
May 14 2017 May 28 2017 - $440 $2,800 - 2 Nights
May 28 2017 Jun 25 2017 - - $3,250 - 1 Week
Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Deposits: 25% Deposit. Remaining 75% due 60 days prior to stay.
Payment Options: Mastercard, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: $500 security deposit held for damages.
Page Views This month: 1 This year: 309 Since listed: 309