- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $495 - $775
- Per week:
- $2995 - $4650
4 Full baths
Description from manager
Come and enjoy this magnificent NEWLY RENOVATED & IMPROVED Blowing Rock log home!
The main level boasts a spacious living room with 20-foot high, exposed beam, cathedral ceilings, large picture windows, a gas log stone fireplace, and a huge 60" SMART TV with DVD player, a dining room that seats 8, a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with additional seating for 4.
Also on this level are a full bathroom, a bedroom with queen-sized bed, a spacious master suite with King-sized bed, SmartTV and a private bathroom with double jacuzzi tub and separate shower, and a huge wrap-around deck with a new gas grill and views of the surrounding forest.
Upstairs is a spacious loft overlooking the living room with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, pool table, and SmartTV, a large bedroom with a King bed, another large bedroom with a King-sized bed, and a full bathroom.
Downstairs is a second living area with wood-burning stone fireplace, a full wet bar with fridge and dishwasher and coffeemaker, and a second deck overlooking the forest with a beautiful Jacuzzi-brand hot tub, a bedroom with a queen bed, and a full bathroom.
With 1,000 square feet of outdoor decks, you can relax and enjoy the quiet atmosphere outside and the views of the creek and forest. Enjoy the brand new firepit on the grounds below the cabin as well!
Located near the Appalachian Ski Lodge in Blowing Rock, you can walk to the Lodge and it's convenient to all other High Country attractions. Enjoy the fantastic views of the Appalachian Ski Mountain fireworks show on New Years Eve and July Fourth!
This magnificent log home will not disappoint you!
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
* 8 minutes to Main Street, Blowing Rock dining and shopping
* 8 minutes to Tweetsie Railroad, Appalachian Ski Resort
* 5 minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway
* 10 minutes to ASU and Boone Shopping and Dining
* 30-45 minutes to Ski Beech, Sugar Mtn. Ski Resort, Hawknest Ski Resort, Linville Falls and Caverns, Grandfather Mountain, and convenient to every other High Country adventure.
* 2 hours North of Asheville
- The driveway can hold three cars. The home is accessed by a gravel road and the driveway is also gravel. 4WD is recommended during winter months.
- This property is not pet friendly under any circumstances. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- No large parties or gatherings are permitted.
Additional amenities: Games, Pool Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Blowing Rock, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.