- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $205 - $365
- Per week:
- $1350 - $2195
2 Full baths
Description from manager
BRAND NEW TO PROGRAM! NEVER BEFORE RENTED!
Pine Creek Cabin is brand new to the rental market and is ready to host friends and families from all over and be a home base for your next adventurous trip to the High Country! This great property is located within walking distance to the Middle Fork Greenway, a multi-use recreational trail being developed to connect Blowing Rock to Boone, providing visitors of all ages safe and health access to the natural world!
Pine Creek Cabin is tucked on a hill, out of sight from any neighboring homes, offering tons of privacy. You'll feel a deep sense of relaxation as you drive on the wooden bridge over the running brook below just shortly before arriving to the home. Once at the home, be greeted inside with a warm, cozy feeling. The kitchen will be fully stocked for guests with all utensils needed to prepare a delicious home cooked meal. Be sure to pack your favorite K-Cups for the Keurig! The adjacent dining area seats 6 people. In the living room, cozy up in front of the gas fireplace with your favorite TV show or movie after a fun day exploring. The master bedroom is on the main level with a queen bed and full bathroom with a walk in shower.
On the lower level you will find two more bedrooms, one with a queen bed, and the other which is a bunk room featuring 2 set of twin bunk beds and a separate day bed. These two bedrooms will share a bathroom with a walk in shower. Also from the lower level is where you will access the 6-person hot tub! Perfect place to soak your muscles after a long hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway!
Guests have access to an array of amenities such as high speed internet, a park-style charcoal grill AND a gas grill, and a game room featuring an air hockey table, basketball, a flat screen TV, and a wide variety of board games! When it's time to head into town, you'll find yourself 3.6 miles to downtown Blowing Rock and just 7 miles to downtown Boone! Pine Creek Cabin truly is the perfect getaway cabin for those looking for convenience and adventure!
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a Firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly with a pet fee of $25 per day. Max of 1 dog allowed at a time. Pets are not allowed on the furniture.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. The road leading to this home is gravel with a moderate incline. There is also one paperclip turn just before reaching the home.
- This home has parking space for up to 4 vehicles.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Games, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk Beds Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Blowing Rock, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.