- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $150 - $245
- Per week:
- $900 - $1470
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Blue Flower Cabin is located in the mountains of western North Carolina and is situated on 10 acres of beautiful woods with plenty of wild life and the sound of water trickling down at the creek. If you are looking for an escape from the rest of the world, you have found it!
The kitchen has everything you need to prepare that delicious meal after a long day of hiking, sightseeing or just hanging out. A full size oven, refrigerator, microwave, Keurig, as well as a gas grill on the front porch is available. The comfy living room has high ceilings, Roku TV plus antenna for local channels, and a gas fireplace. A perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee while watching the sun rise over the mountain.
On the main level is the Queen Suite, which includes a canopy bed with extra mattress padding for a most comfortable nights sleep. Reading lamps with additional ports to charge your devices as well as a Roku TV, dresser and closet space for your hiking attire. Get refreshed in the large shower equipped with multiple shower head massage options. Extra warmth is available if you choose to use the additional wall heater on those cold winter days.
The loft provides extra sleeping options with a bunk bed that sleeps 3, (full size mattress on bottom and a twin on top). You can also find a cozy sitting area with additional board games/puzzles. The four in one foosball/ping pong/air hockey/pool table gives the littles ones something fun on a rainy day.
The cabin is off the beaten path and offers all the amenities you need to have a super relaxing time. If you still desire a bit of city life, it is only a 30 minute drive from beautiful downtown Blowing Rock, NC where you can enjoy restaurants and shopping. So come and chill out by the firepit and enjoy some star gazing! Soak in the hot tub at the lighted gazebo with walking path to the home.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- AWD/4WD is encouraged year round. In times of snow/ice, chains may also be necessary to access the home. The driveway is steep and gravel.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking, or by calling us with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- Internet is currently Satellite-based with a monthly data cap. It's adequate for checking emails and general web browsing but should NOT be used for streaming, videos, or gaming activities. Depending on your phone carrier, your cell phone signal may or may not work in this location. Verizon is the best coverage here. If your wireless plan supports it you can use your phone's data as a hotspot.
Additional amenities: Games
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Boone, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.