- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $299 - $395
- Per week:
- $1795 - $2370
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome to Harmony Chalet! This three bedroom home is located at the end of a private road not far from the Blue Ridge Parkway and the towns of Boone and Blowing Rock.
There are six steps down to enter the home. The kitchen is a newly updated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and well stocked, including a Keurig Coffee maker. Serve breakfast at the island with seating for two, or use the full dining table that seats ten, located next to the windows to enjoy the mountain views. In the living area, cozy seating with the sofa and leather loveseat are centered around the gas fireplace and TV. The main level has the king suite with a beautiful, hand-crafted headboard. Guests have private deck access, as well as an entrance to the full bathroom. With a combination tub/shower, this opens to the bedroom and to the main living area near the entrance.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with a full bathroom and shower in the hallway between them. To one side is a large bedroom with a Queen bed and a set of Twin over Twin bunks, perfect for siblings or parents with children who need to be kept close. There is room to play and a seating area, as well. On the opposite side is a cozier bedroom with a Queen bed and a Twin.
Head downstairs and enjoy the full game room! First you'll come to the App State themed full size pool table with plenty of space to take your best shots. Further down is a foosball table, a seating area with TV, and a set of Twin over Twin bunks. Outside on the lower level is a deck that leads to the hot tub and fire pit along the side of the home. Soak away or cook some s'mores while you enjoy the peace of the mountains.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Most of the roads are paved, but the last half a mile is a narrow, steep, gravel road. AWD/4WD are encouraged year round. In times of snow and ice, the addition of chains may be necessary to access the home.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundled of kiln-dried wood and a firestarters for $20/night plus tax.
Additional amenities: Games, Pool Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed Bunk bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed Twin bed
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Boone, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.