- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $195 - $395
- Per week:
- $1175 - $2375
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Welcome Back to Boone! This nicely updated townhouse in the Yonahlossee Resort is a perfect home base for all your adventures!
Entry is easy with just two steps up from the parking area. There's a laundry closet and half bath off the foyer. The spacious kitchen with breakfast nook is to your right, and a few steps beyond leads you into the open great room with a dining area, vaulted ceilings, gas log fireplace, TV, and cozy furnishings. Sliding doors at the end of this room take you outside to the deck to enjoy the cool mountain air and sounds of the surrounding forest.
Time for bed? Back to Boone offers three bedroom suites. On the main level you'll find the King suite, with a shower in the attached bathroom. Upstairs are two more suites. One offers a Queen bed and a tub/shower in the attached bath. The third suite offers two sets of twin-over-twin bunks, with a trundle bed under one of them making room for 5 in this room, and its attached bath offers a shower.
Located within walking distance of the Racquet Club tennis courts at Yonahlossee, Back to Boone is truly "so close, yet far away from everything!"
Within a very short drive of the condo are wonderful resort amenities available to you and your family. Yonahlossee Resort features an indoor heated 25-yard lap pool, ping pong table, a newly renovated full fitness facility, a game room with ping-pong table, pool table, and foosball, and a wine and beer bar with fireplace, soft seating, sand shuffleboard, and darts.
Back to Boone is very conveniently located less than 15 minutes to the wonderful shopping and dining in both Boone and Blowing Rock. It's even within delivery distances for grocery and food delivery! Two of the best fine dining restaurants in the entire High Country are less than five minutes away: The Gamekeeper and The Table at Crestwood (reservations recommended at both.) All of the best High Country attractions are within a short and scenic drive away, including Tweetsie Railroad (20 minutes), Valle Crucis (15 minutes), the town of Banner Elk (25 minutes), Grandfather Mountain (30 minutes), Sugar Mountain (25 minutes), and Ski Beech (40 minutes).
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home. Please note that the owners' pets have been in this home.
- Please note there are only 2 parks spots for this home
- It is plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- This home is located in a neighborhood with fulltime residents. All guests are to respect a 10pm quiet time.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk Beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Private indoor pool
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Boone, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.