- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $165 - $350
- Per week:
- $1035 - $2150
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome to The Uptown Appalachian! Staying true to its name, this home is a short 3.1 miles from ASU campus! This newly renovated 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home is conveniently located for the perfect getaway. Entering the main level of the home you are greeted by a fully equipped kitchen and the main living area with a cozy wood-burning fireplace. Also on the main level of the home is the second bedroom which includes a queen bed and the second full bath. This multi-level home features the master bedroom on the upper level which includes a King, Daybed, and full bath. On the lower level of the home you will find the third bedroom which includes a twin over full bunk!
The beautiful wrap around porch features a 4-person hot tub with plenty of privacy!
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Games, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Bunk bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Boone, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.