Executive 3 Bed Villa & Golf

Front Exterior
Front ExteriorLivingroomKitchenFoyer

From $117 / night

Bradenton, FL 34212
Executive 3 Bed Villa & Golf
Home
3 bedrooms
6 guests
7 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2.5
Sleeps: 6
Type: Home
Per week: $1,000 - $1,100
Per month: $3,500 - $4,000
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Bradenton vacation home rental
Lovely luxury villa home in the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. Relax and unwind in our 2-story 2159 sq ft home in the exclusive gated community of River Strand.

It is a brand new home, completed in 2007, fully furnished and accomodates up to 6 people. There is a master suite on the 1st floor with a soaking tub and separate shower and a double sink arrangement. On the upper level there is 2 bedrooms and an open airy loft to relax and enjoy.

The open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area are perfect for a family or group holiday. The villa has all of the modern appliances you could wish for: family size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.

The spacious seating area with TV and DVD is perfect for relaxing evenings in. A gorgeous water view and conservation view.

The River Strand gated golf community boasts a spectacular 27 hole golf course designed by Arthur Hills. The Golf Course is minutes walk from the villa and as guests you will be able to play unlimited golf at your leisure for a membership transfer fee with a monthly rental.

Yearly rental availble at a discounted price. Call for more information.

Nee Vang

Area Information
The community lies just 20 minutes away from the cosmopolitan town of Sarasota with its abundance of restaurants and bars. Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key with their stunning white sand beaches are also 20 minutes away. The metropolitan Tampa Bay area is under an hour away and the Walt Disney Theme parks are just 90 minutes drive.

Our GATED community offers activities for the whole family: golf, swimming, basketball, baseball, soccer, fishing, tennis, and biking. Upscale outlet shopping is one exit away.

You don't want to miss this. Come, Enjoy, and Relax.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Oct 01 2016 Mar 31 2017 - - $1,100 $4,000 1 Week
Jul 10 2017 Sep 30 2017 - - $1,000 $3,500 1 Week
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 1 p.m.
Lodging tax: 10.5%
Deposits: Security Deposit: The security deposit is $500.00 (check only) for a vacation home rental. The security deposit is due WITHIN 14-DAYS of making your reservation. 20% of RENTAL is due within 14-DAYS of making reservation. The remaining rental 80% is due 90 days before arrival.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check
Other Fees: Golf Membership Transfer Fee $150, paid locally on arrival. Optional weekly cleaning $75.
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 3 Since listed: 3,216