Relaxing Family Townhouse - Renters Delight!!
From $171 / night
|Per week:||$1,200 - $1,800|
Pets allowed: Yes
Availability for Summer 2016:
Labor Day weekend at $250/night
Miss America Pageant: available through 9/14 at $250/night or $1200 for 7 nights
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Twin in loft
- Sleeps 6 comfortably, more if you don't mind sleeping on the sofa or the bed in the loft
- Large LR, DR, BR, Bath and Kitchen ALL on ground floor -- no going up and down steps all day like most townhouses!
- 39 inch Flat Screen TV in living room.
- Deck off upstairs master BR.
- Private rear deck with hot/cold shower
- BBQ gas grill off rear deck
- Cable TV in LR and cable TV upstairs
- 2 nice bikes provided to ride around town!
- Central air and ceiling fans throughout
- Open and well-lit with skylights, not dark and dinghy like many shore homes.
- Washer/Dryer on ground floor
- Off-street parking
- Beach path 50 yards away, then 5 minute walk to beach
- Lifeguard protected beach
- 6 Beach tags, beach cart and chairs provided
* Pets add $100/pet
|Jun 04 2017||Jun 25 2017||$250||$250||$1,600||-||2 Nights|
|Jun 25 2017||Sep 03 2017||-||-||$1,800||-||1 Week|
|Sep 03 2017||Nov 05 2017||$250||$250||$1,200||-||2 Nights|
|Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: 1/2 Rent payable with contract. Balance payable 30 days before occupancy. Refundable Security Deposit of $300, refunded within 3 weeks of check-out date.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Pets add $100|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 3 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor Shower
- Pet Friendly
- Beach Chairs
- Parking Included
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Miniature Golf
- Live Entertainment
- Basketball Court
- Amusement Park
- Water Park
- Grocery Store
- Gym/Fitness Center
House is located within walking distance of the popular lagoon, which is like a huge swimming pool for the kids to play in - they also love it when the elusive red foxes make an appearance! Bring a few nets and the kids can catch all kinds of things - including plenty of hermit crabs!
Reviews for this vacation townhouse rental in Brigantine, New Jersey
Great Spot in Brigantine!
Great Spot in Brigantine!
May 31, 2016
My family and I stayed here for Memorial Day weekend 2016- Friday to Monday. There were 6 of us and the house was very clean and had plenty of room with all the conveniences of home. There is also a nice outside deck & grill area that was put to good use. The beach walkway entrance is literally right up the street and then just a 5min stroll to the beautiful beach which was great as it was not crowded. The owner is very easy to communicate with as he answered my emails and questions promptly and always with helpful information. The house is convenient to everything and the owner had beach chairs, umbrellas, a cart and bikes there for the renters convenience. It is also pet friendly! This is a very nice place to rent in Brigantine. Highly recommended by my family!
Write a review!