from $250 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $250 - $257
- Per week:
- $1200 - $1800
Description from owner
The south end of Brigantine is a nice, quiet area of the island that vacationers really appreciate and enjoy. This 3 BR, 2 Ba townhome is just steps to the beach path. The beach itself is beautiful, lifeguard protected and not very crowded. Renters also love the fact that even though it is a townhouse, the living area is on the ground floor – just walk in and everything is right there! Also, the TV in the pics has been replaced by a 39 inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall above.
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Twin in loft
- Sleeps 6 comfortably, more if you don't mind sleeping on the sofa or the bed in the loft
- Large LR, DR, BR, Bath and Kitchen ALL on ground floor -- no going up and down steps all day like most townhouses!
- 39 inch Flat Screen TV in living room.
- Deck off upstairs master BR.
- Private rear deck with hot/cold shower
- BBQ gas grill off rear deck
- Cable TV in LR and cable TV upstairs
- 2 nice bikes provided to ride around town!
- Central air and ceiling fans throughout
- Open and well-lit with skylights, not dark and dinghy like many shore homes.
- Washer/Dryer on ground floor
- Off-street parking
- Beach path 50 yards away, then 5 minute walk to beach
- Lifeguard protected beach
- 6 Beach tags, beach cart and chairs provided
* Pets - add $100/pet
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 3 Twin Beds
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Brigantine, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review
“Great Spot in Brigantine!”
My family and I stayed here for Memorial Day weekend 2016- Friday to Monday. There were 6 of us and the house was very clean and had plenty of room with all the conveniences of home. There is also a nice outside deck & grill area that was put to good use. The beach walkway entrance is literally right up the street and then just a 5min stroll to the beautiful beach which was great as it was not crowded. The owner is very easy to communicate with as he answered my emails and questions promptly and always with helpful information. The house is convenient to everything and the owner had beach chairs, umbrellas, a cart and bikes there for the renters convenience. It is also pet friendly! This is a very nice place to rent in Brigantine. Highly recommended by my family!
Owner's reply: Hi Mercy! I'm really glad you had nice stay. It is very important to me that my renters are satisfied! You were also great to deal with yourself. Thanks for leaving the place in such great shape. You were a great renter and hope to have you back soon! Mike