- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $609 - $1177
- Per week:
- $4259 - $8237
11 Unknown types
Description from manager
Villa Michelangelo is a wonderful property near Arezzo, located on a little hill it offers to its guests amazing and infinity view of the Tuscan countryside, with olive grove, wineries, and flowers. Its location is great for make several day trips to the most attractive destination of Tuscany, such as Florence, Siena, Cortona, Assisi, Montepulciano and the whole Chianti.
The property features a very spacious and perfectly maintained garden which goes all around the villa, a private swimming pool 12x6 mt. equipped with sun beds a gazebo with external sofas and table which offers great view of the Tuscan hills.
The villa develops in three floors and is about 800 sqm.
At the ground floor, there is a SPA room with internal swimming pool, (3x5 mt) has an countercurrent swimming system, depth 1.10 mt, hydro massage, sauna and bathroom with shower.
The SPA is available upon request and is required an extra charge please check the rental roles for pricing
A veranda with sliding glass facing the valley and is equipped with tea table and chairs.
Large living area with fireplace and bar, dining room, a professional fully equipped kitchen.
Laundry room with wash and dryer and ironing facilities. One double bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
First Floor: 2 suites, each composed of one double bedroom, sitting room with fireplace and ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath; One bedroom with fire place, private bathroom with shower.
4 additional double bedrooms all with private bathroom with shower.
Second Floor: attic with one bedrooms with private bathrooms, the lowest part of the ceiling of the bathroom is 180 cm.
Fully air conditioned, internet wifi, satellite tv
Neighborhood and transport:
We recommend guest to have a car in order to have a possibility of explore the beauty of the Tuscan region, the area between Arezzo and Cortona is a very strategic location either Umbria or Tuscany destination are easy to reach. The nearest train station is about 10 km from the villa.
Foiano della Chiana (shops and restaurants) 5 km;
Golf Club Valdichiana km 10;
SPA: Rapolano Terme km 30;
Train station: Castiglion Fiorentino km 10;
Castelnuovo Berardenga (Chianti 44km);
Cortona 17 km;
Arezzo 27 km;
Montepulciano 27 km;
Montalcino 52 km;
Perugia 64 km.
The highway is 8 km from the villa.
A 30% Non refundable deposit has to be paid at the time of the booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to the arrival day.
Minimum stay 7 nights, arrival-departure days: saturday-saturday.
Check in: from 3pm. Check out: by 10:00.
The guests are kindly required to take with them copies of their passports.
Security Deposit (refundable):
Upon arrival you will be asked to pay a damage deposit of €1500. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to departure less any charges for accidental damages to the property.
- consumption of heating and AC € 0,50 per kw
- Final cleaning Euro 300,00
- weekly use of inside pool and sauna € 350,00 (to be booked in advance)
- extra cleaning at 17,00 € per hour (to be booked in advance)
- addition of one single bed € 60 per week. Up to 6 single beds available
Included on price:
- welcome basket (wine, oil, pasta, sauce)
- internet wifi
- bed linen, bath towels, pool towels
- daily cleaning of the outside pool
- cots and highchair
- final cleaning
Services upon requests:
- cooking lessons organized for a minimum of 4 people
- breakfast service
- cooking service for dinner and clean up to at least 6 people
- first shopping for arrival: cost of shopping plus € 30,00
- exclusive tours of vineyards, archaelogical sites etc
- transfer to or from airpost, Florence or Rome
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can offer assistance and suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Private indoor pool
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- DVD player
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 11 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Brolio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.