Central located brand new apartment

From $21 / night

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Central located brand new apartment
0 bedrooms
3 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: Studio
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 3
Type: Apartment
Per night: €35
Per week: €210
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Budapest vacation apartment rental
It is 34 sq m big apartment and
it contains 1 living room, american style kitchen, bathroom with shower and
toilett and a balcony.
The apartment is in a brandnew building (building year: October 2005) on the
3d floor with view on the street. Elevator is there. The apartmenhouse is
located between the Margit bridge and the àrpÿd bridge on the Pest side
cloose to the Danube (5 minutes walk).
Metro station (blue line) and bus station are 200 m from the house. You have
to go by metro 4 metro stations to get into the downtown, and two metro
stations to get to WESTEND city (most popular shoping city of Budapest with
several shops, cinemas, restaurants).
The street is very quit, you can park in the front of the house.
The kitchen is full equiped including refrigerator.
In the living room there are 4 chairs, 1 table, 1 staying lamp, sofa, wardrobe, TV, DVD player too.
Internet and cabel TV connections are there (+40 EUR/Month)

Ferenc Hirling

Area Information
The area and the street are very quit, 5 minutes walk and you are at the Danube river.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Sep 06 2015 Sep 06 2017 €35 €35 €210 €600 -
Check Out: 12 a.m.
Deposits: deposits through wire transfer in euros; renting for no more than two weeks: 50% at reservation, remaining 50% + security deposit on arrival; security deposit returned at departure (discounting damages, lost keys...); renting for more than two weeks: 30% at reservation, remaining 70% + security deposit on arrival; security deposit returned at departure (discounting damages, lost keys...); long term rental: 1 month's rent at reservation - will be used as security deposit; first and last month's rent on arrival
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 0 Since listed: 1,002