Ocean front luxury villa, Cabo del Sol

View from Livingroom
View from LivingroomView from Living/Dining roomPatioPatioPatioPatioPatio, Palapa & Fire PitPalapaPalapa BarPatio early morningBedroomLivingroomOffice/TV roomview from upstairsCasita Sitting roomCasita BedroomFront Doors
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Ocean front luxury villa, Cabo del Sol
Villa
5 bedrooms
12 guests
No min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 6
Sleeps: 12
Type: Villa
Per night: $1,450
Per week: $9,900
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Cabo San Lucas vacation villa rental
Dream Vacation Residence in Cabo del Sol! Ultimate in luxury living.

Beachfront Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 6 Baths (Sleeps 12-14)
Overlooking 8th hole of Jack Nicklaus golf course (Ocean Course)

NEWLY AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL - GREAT AVAILABILITY FOR PRIME 2009/2010 SEASON!! Discounted rates for stays longer than 7 days

The ocean side of the villa has 40 feet of glass wall that can be pushed back to open the house to the patio and bring the stunning ocean view inside.
Very private patio with infinity pool, swim up bar, thatched palapa, and hot tub. There is an outdoor kitchen with barbeque, sink and ice-maker. For the evening there is a gas fire pit lounge area.

The home is located in the Gated resort community of Cabo del Sol (kilometer 10 on the Cabo Corridor) with two world famous Nicklaus golf courses, desert and ocean.

Layout:

First floor:
Double garage, laundry room, pantry, and kitchen.
Large office/TV room with sectional sofa, substantial executive desk, wide screen TV, computer, printer and fax machine.
Master bedroom with walk out to patio, King bed, spacious en suite bath with jetted tub, shower, and walk-in closet.
Second Bedroom with walk out to patio containing 2 double beds and large en suite bathroom.

UPstairs:
Second Master Suite with a private terrace, large walk-in closet, luxury bathroom with soaking tub, shower, and walk-in closet.
Fourth bedroom has a queen bed and attached bathroom with shower, a walk-in closet and small private terrace.

The Casita:
A separate outside stone staircase to the same structure gives access to the second floor Casita.
The Casita has a sitting room with a pull-out sofa and flat screen TV and a full bathroom attached. There is also a separate bedroom with two twin beds. All Casita windows face the front courtyard (rather than the pool and patio) making it ideal for a live-in nanny, but teenagers really love the Casita also.

Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning
Washer
Dryer
Linens Provided
Garage
Gas Fire pit
Extra Convertible Bed in Casita
Crib and high chair available

Entertainment:
Stereo System
Jetted Tub in Bath
Private Hot Tub
Private Pool with floats
Luxury patio lounges
Cable/Satellite TV (6)
DVD (6)
Video Game Console
CD Player

Full Kitchen:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Refrigerator
Dishwasher
Microwave
Ice Maker
Catering Available

Outdoor Features:
Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
Deck/Patio
Balcony
Gazebo

View/Location:
B eachfront
Golf Course Front

Communications:
Telephone
Free Long Distance
Computer
Broadband Internet
WiFi (Wireless Internet)

No Pets Allowed
Kid Friendly
Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Smoking Not Allowed

Averil & Doug Brent

Area Information
In the heart of the Los Cabos area, between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.

Activities (on site and nearby)
Golf
Tennis
Shopping
Sightseeing
Restauran ts
Kayaking
Sailing
Boating
Waterskiing
Parasailin g
Zip line adventures
Jet Skiing
Shelling
Swimming
Snorkeling/Diving
Surfing

Windsurfing
Biking
Mountain Biking
Fishing
Fitness Center/Gym
Health/Beauty Spa

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jan 01 2015 Dec 31 2016 $1,450 $1,450 $9,900 $30,000 -
Deposits: On one week stays: 25% at time of booking remaining 75% 10 days prior to arrival. Much Longer Stays: deposit and rates can be uniquely determined
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check
Other Fees: Minimum once a week cleaning on longer stays $200
Page Views This month: 1 This year: 26 Since listed: 325