3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 6 3 6 Min stay variesCondo / 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 8 4 8 Min stay variesEstate / 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4 1 4 Min stay variesHome / 1 Bedroom / Sleeps 4
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6 3 6 No min stayVilla / 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10 4 10 Min stay variesHome / 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 6 3 6 No min stayVilla / 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 8 4 8 7 night min Home / 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 2 6 Min stay variesCondo / 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 4 2 4 Min stay variesCondo / 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 4
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 3 6 Min stay variesHome / 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4 2 4 Min stay variesCondo / 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 4
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6 2 6 2 night min Apartment / 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
About La Quinta
Nestled between mountains and the Palm Desert is a beautiful oasis of golf, spas, luxury, and sunny days: La Quinta, California. Come here to bask in the beauty and warmth of the Coachella Valley and return to one of the many La Quinta vacation rentals year after year. The city has much to offer for those looking for a desert escape that is anything but boring.
With less than four inches of annual precipitation and more than 345 days of sunshine per year, you can be fairly certain to have a beautiful, sunny vacation when you stay in La Quinta. Summers here are hot with average high temperatures reaching approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not uncommon for temperatures to climb above 110 degrees during these months, though. Winters remain warm with temperatures varying from 70 to the mid-80s.
Things to do
Consider the following things to do when planning a trip to the area, and choose from a variety of La Quinta villa rentals to be near the attractions you’re most interested in seeing. La Quinta is more famous for its golf, spas, hiking, and artistic locations, but you could also travel just a few hours to Disneyland in Anaheim or to Los Angeles if you have an extended vacation in mind.
- Golf: One of the best benefits of La Quinta vacation rentals is the close proximity of some world-renowned golf courses, such as the La Quinta Mountain Course, the SilverRock Resort Golf Course, and the PGA West Courses just to name a few. A parent can have a lot of fun golfing at one of these famous locations, while a non-golfing parent and kids can swim at La Quinta vacation rentals.
- Luxury Spas and Shopping: Old Town La Quinta is famous for its shopping and spas. Vacationers can relax by getting a massage, manicure, or facial at a great local facility or resort like Spa La Quinta. Rentals near Old Town are conveniently located near a wide selection of shopping areas as well.
- Hiking: There are a lot of really great trails for families and couples who want a taste of the great outdoors. You can look up La Quinta vacation rentals near any one of these trails. The Bear Creek Trail, which borders the Fred Wolf Nature Preserve, welcomes pets and children and is a nice, easy trek. Travel a bit to the Coachella Valley Preserve and walk between creeks and large palm groves. There’s also the Whitewater Canyon Preserve, which provides the calming sounds of the river and a fun place for kids to feed trout.
- The Arts: On a rare rainy day, you can still stray outside of La Quinta vacation rentals to explore the greater area. Visit the La Quinta Museum or create something to commemorate your trip with the family at the Old Town Artisan Studio. Paint your own pottery or make your own art together, so you can something to remember your vacation.
- Other Unique Adventures: It’s not often that people have an opportunity to take a ride on a hot air balloon, but HAVNFUN Hot Air Ballooning offers unique rides through the Palm Springs area. Passengers who ride at sunrise can enjoy mimosas post-flight.
Artistic and cultural events are frequently hosted by the city and local organizations. La Quinta villa rentals often lead you to save money on food by cooking for yourselves, so visit the regular farmers’ market to get some of the local flavors. There are also frequent artistic events hosted by the La Quinta Arts Foundation, as well as occasional PGA West tournaments such as The Grand Slam of Golf and The Legends of Golf.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or a trip filled with outdoor recreation, La Quinta offers something for everyone. Stay in La Quinta vacation rentals for ultimate comfort and enjoy this gem in the California desert.