- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $311 - $311
- Per week:
- $2176 - $2176
2 Full baths
Description from owner
Welcome to Unit 408 at Canaveral Towers, part of the 'Stay In Cocoa Beach' family - the leader in Cocoa Beach area condo rentals & recipient of Flipkey's Top Vacation Rental award!
Truly a luxurious DIRECT OCEANFRONT condo that makes for the perfect beach home away from home! This very spacious (1,200 sq ft) condo boasts a spectacular beach & ocean view from throughout almost the entire inside of the unit & from your private balcony! Whether lying on your marble king size bed, preparing a meal in the full kitchen or enjoying it on your private balcony, you never lose sight of the beach!
The condo’s interior is spectacular! A renovation added granite counter tops & wooden cabinetry throughout, even in the washrooms! A fully equipped kitchen with new appliances & a hand crafted dining room table are perfect for those dining in. For your entertainment are 2x big flat-screen TVs (both 50”) & free personal high speed WiFi (in additional to building WiFi). There’s a full size washer & dryer in the unit, along with complete beach accessories.
Some of the many A+ condo features:
* Direct oceanfront front condo
* 2 bedroom/2 bathroom (1 kings/2 twins/queen sleeper)
* 2x 50” flat-screen TVs & blu-ray/DVD
* Your own free high speed WiFi (in addition to building WiFi)
* Full size in unit washer & dryer
* Updated bathrooms with oak vanities & granite countertops
* Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances & granite.
* iLive Bluetooth speaker & charging station
* Free onsite parking for you & your guests
* High quality 400 thread count linens / fresh towels & pillows
* Beach items included: chairs, towels, boogie boards, beach mat, umbrella, etc.
Excellent amenities at Canaveral Towers:
* Beautiful & well maintained direct oceanfront complex
* Heated pool (largest in area), sauna, 2 shuffleboard courts, putting green
* Endless attractions, shopping, restaurants & golf nearby
* Tennis courts and racquet ball only 2 blocks away
* Perfect place to relax, yet walking distance to Cocoa Beach Pier attractions!
Read more Read less
About the area
Stay In Cocoa Beach ..
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
We are a family business that for over a decade has prided ourselves in providing exceptional beach-front vacation properties & outstanding customer service. We own and manage the largest selection of properties in the area, all of which are fully licensed and registered. We are the proud recipi...View owner's full profile
Other properties from ownerDirect Oceanfront View! On the beach & brand new! Cape Canaveral United States From $0/night Direct Ocean Front - 3 Bdr On Beach! - Full Reno! Cape Canaveral United States From $0/night Ocean View & On the Beach ~ New Reno! Cocoa Beach United States From $0/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cape Canaveral, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (7)
– based on 7 reviews
Great place to take the family and unwind. Condo well stocked with most everything you need. The beach chairs and toys where a nice feature. The pool was also very nice.
“Ocean Front Condo”
This was an exceptional experience. The condo was beautiful, the location was perfect, the owner was great to work with and even the weather perfect for the entire week. I recommend this unit to anyone wanting a serene beach front experience,.
Beautiful view of the ocean. Convenient to the pier and port Canaveral. Lots of room for our family of four. The only downsides were the sliding balcony door was very hard to open and close, and there weren't enough bath towels or washcloths. However, Not so bad to make me not stay here again. We will be back!
“Great condo, needs phone.”
We rented this condo for our family (son, daughter-in-law, two grandkids) visiting from London. They loved the location, large pool, and great beach access. The condo was clean, nicely furnished, with updated kitchen and baths and a terrific view of the ocean. Only downside -- no phone.
“wonderful beautiful condo”
Our rented condo was brand new, great view of ocean, cruise ships and even a submarine! Well equipped, our friends were jealous! We'll be back!