from $120 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $120 - $217
- Per week:
- $840 - $1521
Description from owner
Villa Cape Florida:
Villa "Cape Florida" is a luxurious, newly built villa and situated in the desirable South East part of Cape Coral, on the South Gulf Coast of Florida, in an area of luxury homes and vacation villas. It has 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms which have been professionally and tastefully interior designed with comfort and style in mind and is fully equipped with everything you need for a wonderful stay.
The 3 bedrooms, 1 King size and 2 Queens have a 42 inch and 32 inch flat screen tv's with cable and a 42 inch in the living room online when ever you want.
The pool and spa are solar and electric heated and are south west oriented so they gets the sun all day and is very private and not overlooked. There are stunning sunsets from the pool, lanai or the private dock. The villa is situated 12 minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. There are numerous championship golf courses within a 10 mile radius.
We, as the owners, have been involved with building our home from Day One and have lovingly strived to make sure that our villa will provide the ideal location for your perfect holiday.
· Great room: Nicely furnished with a comfortable sofa and love seat, a beautiful decorated entertainment wall with a 42 inch flat screen TV (cable), stereo in the family room, 2 sliding doors out to the lanai and pool area.
. Dinning room: A large table with 6 chairs, beautifully decorated, for a nice dinner.
· Breakfast area: with table and chairs overlooking pool area and Hoadley canal.
· Kitchen: Fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, side by side fridge-freezer with ice-maker, microwave,cookware, toaster, wafflemaker, coffeemaker, pantry, breakfast bar with granite countertop.
. Office: Wireless high speed internet, phone and fax service.
· Master Suite: king size bed, 2 walk-in closets, patio doors opening into the pool area. 42" TV. Ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, jet tub, hairdryer,walk-in shower and separate toilet.
· Queen Suite 2: Queen size bed, 32" TV, with built-in wardrobes.
· Queen Suite 3: Queen size bed, 32" TV, with built-in wardrobes.
· Second bathroom: Single vanity, bathtub with shower, hairdryer, toilet, entrance from the second and third bedroom and entrance to the pool.
· Third bathroom: Single vanity, shower, hairdryer, toilet, entrance from the third bedroom and entrance to the pool
· Utility room: Containing washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board and sink.
· Garage: oversized garage with remote opening electric door.
· Lanai: large table and 6 chairs for outside dining and 4 sunloungers around the pool.
· Pool/Spa: are solar and electric heated and gets lots of sun all day and beautiful sunsets.
· Cooling: central air conditioned and 5 ceiling fans.
· General: Free use of 2 bikes and 2 kajaks, all bed linen, kitchen towel, bath towels and beach towels are provided.
· Sorry no smoking (only outside on the patio, please) and no pets allowed.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cape Coral, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“Cape Coral vacation”
Absolutely enjoyed our stay at this property. The villa was tastefully decorated,spotlessly clean and in a very convenient location...close to amenities and easy access to bridges to Fort Myers. Would definitely recommend this property to those who like the finer things in life.
“Fabulous home makes for Fabulous vacation !”
This was the first time our family used the vacation rental website and was very pleased with the entire experience. This home is immaculate to say the least. Every detail has been well thought out to make your stay extremely comfortable. The lanai is beautiful, with remote control to the pool and hot tub, plenty of very nice patio furniture (which we ordered the same lounge chairs), a beautiful dock on a canal, to the great location of this home. We feel very fortunate to have found this gem for our vacation and would highly recommend this home to anyone wanting to stay in the Cape Coral area. Thank you Danny and Jackie.