from $125 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $125 - $205
- Per week:
- $875 - $1435
Description from owner
.Spacious living /dining area, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pool with water features
Villa Sophia is located in the southwest of Cape Coral, one of the prime residential areas, within walking distance to Rose Garden and Tarpon Point Marina with its fine restaurants and shopping. The villa is located on a quiet residential area, yet has easy access to the main transport network of Cape Coral.
This gorgeous home has the LOCATION and LOOKS to please the most discriminating tenants. French Doors lead to a big and bright great room with 10ft volume ceilings and tile throughout. Enjoy the view and privacy of the tropical landscape around the pool lanai which is perfect for entertaining. The Pool has a poolheater and a Salt Generating System with an IntelliFlo, variable flow pump, the latest concept for energy savings and noise reduction.
Villa Sophia was completely newly furnished in June 2014.The decoration is modern and of high quality and provides:
- Spacious, light-filled living and dining area,
- 3 bedrooms (1 x king-size bed, 1 x queen-size bed and 2 single beds, all on box-spring pad)
- 2 bathrooms (the master bath has a large Jetted Tub to relax in and a large walk in closet with plenty of storage)
- 3x Samsung TV (1 x 55' in living room full-HD and 3D capable , 2 x 34' - master bedroom and guest bedroom)
- Sonos system ( you can watch or liesten your favourite TV and radio - e.g. German , American, Italien, French, Norwegian, Czech, etc.) - control via Ipad
- Playstation III (3D-capable)
- Spacious terrace, large heated pool with waterfalls, outdoor furniture, sunshade, grill,...
- house is fully air-conditioned
- the kitchen has been upgraded with high quality granite, stainless appliances, fixtures, lighting and is fully equipped
- washing machine, dryer
- garage for 2 cars
- high speed internet
- landscape LED lighting
- 2 x golf equipments
- 3 bicycles
- printer / scanner at request
The house has surveillance video system for your security.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cape Coral, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
“EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT IN A VACATION RENTAL”
this villa is close to grocery stores, restaurants, marinas, night life all within a few miles. villa is spacious and very clean and new. Also Property manager was great to work with a very beautiful place for the price also in a great quite neighbor. i would recommend to everyone.
“Relaxing and peaceful!”
The house is immaculate and has all the amenities you can want. It is nicely decorated and comfortable. The neighborhood is peaceful. You can be as busy or sedate as you like in the area. Many restaurants to choose from including one within walking distance at the marina. The beach is a few miles by car but easy to get to. There are also a couple of nightclubs in downtown Cape Coral. Everything is easy to get to. The farmers market on saturdays was amazing. The property manager was right on with any questions or concerns i had. This is the first month long vacation ive taken and i plan to come here again!
Beautiful home. Very clean. Plenty of towels, kitchen well equipped. Beautiful patio and pool area. beautiful furniture throughout however the couch was not comfortable. however we spent majority of time on patio. Loved this home and the area in which it was located. we would highly recommend this home.