- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $3059 - $3675
- Per week:
- $17151 - $20582
2 Full baths, 4 Attached (ensuites)
Description from manager
Take a spacious 18th Century Farmhouse in Tuscany's Maremma, placed close to the Sea, add the divine inspiration of a brilliant designer and aristocratic owner, who treasures tradition, the modern spirit and lovely colours all at the same time. Then add a beautiful garden, designed by award winning garden architect Arabella Lennox-Boyd, a 12 meter long pool, a tennis court, a full staff including a Cook, and you have the perfect mix for a privileged and idyllic holiday for family, friends, or even business associates.
La Civetta in Tuscany's Maremma offers a serene and exclusive retreat for 14 people in 7 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms. Set amidst majestic cypress, and shady umbrella pine, on well-kept lawns, sprinkled with fruit trees and aromatic borders of rosemary and sage, and with panoramic views to the sea, the scene is pleasing to every sense. In addition to a Pool and Tennis court, you will be offered, only 12 minutes away, private access to the Mediterranean beach, with picnic cabana, shower, sun beds and changing cabin. For your comfort there will be one professional cook, two housekeepers, and a gardener who also looks after the pool.
The house is full of the kind of stylish character that we love, mixing a connoisseur's selection of antiques and objects, with a sense of whimsy, and pure style. The entry level hosts an l-shaped double living room , a separate dining room, a large kitchen, and a Guest room with ensuite bedroom and bath. Two paved patios lead from the dining and living rooms, and offer an ideal place for outdoor living. as one expects in Italy The patio in front of the living room is equipped with comfortable couches and is perfect for enjoying the sunset while the other, accessed from the dining
room, contains large tables for al fresco dining.
On the next floor, you will find 6 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms, 4 of which are Twins which can be made as Kings, as well as the other two which are Kings. In addition there is a children's room in the next floor up with two twins, not counted in total.
Looking for Ideas for Experiences? Look no further than the line below:
* Day trips on a yacht to the nearby islands of the Tuscan Archipelago - Elba, Giglio, Giannutri, Gorgona, Capraia,
Pianosa, and Montecristo.
* Medieval towns of Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci and Massa Marittima
* Etruscan and Roman sites all are
* Private wine tasting visits to the award winning wineries of Ornellaia, Sassicaia, Guado al Tasso or Grattamacco.
* Tours with an art historian to the art cities of Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, with visits to the historic
palaces and gardens that are not normally open to public.
* At the nearby five star Tombolo Thalassotherapy Resort guests are able to utilize the spa’s facilities.
* Castagneto Carducci: 2 km
* Donoratico: 4 km
* Beach: 5 km
* Bolgheri: 3 km
* San Vincenzo: 12 km
* Nearest airport: Pisa 82 km (50 minutes)
* Florence: 133 km (1 1/2 hours)
* Siena 157 km (1 hour 40 minutes
Of course, there is shopping and there are plenty of restaurants to enjoy. Local foods are based on Maremma specialities, fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly made mozzarella and of course, the famous Super Tuscan Wines nearby.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
Commendable Rentals Llc
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Italian
About the manager
Commendable Rentals offers an excellent selection of high quality, fully vetted, Vacation Rentals and Boutique Hotels in Italy, France, and South Africa, as well as other European and African countries. All are inspected, selected, and managed by us.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerIn the heart of Tuscany, Renaissance Villa with pool and views, Chianti and Sien San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy From $1531.99/night Chez Vous in Uzès; Heated Pool, Garden, Steps to Herbs Square, Uzes France From $160.26/night An Ancient "Convento" in Tuscany now with Pool for a Great Holiday Pitigliano Italy From $1583.55/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: King bed
Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
- 4 Attached (ensuites)
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Castagneto Carducci, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.