from $70 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $70 - $70
- Per week:
- $400 - $400
Description from owner
*NEWLY RENOVATED and UPDATED
* BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED and COMPLETE
* NEW CARETAKER
* 100% UNDER NEW PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
* 4 BR House in Gated, 24 hour Security Community in Cebu's Mactan Island
in Lapu Lapu close to Shopping, Beaches, Restaurants and Entertainment
* One of the Nicest Properties available,
* Contemporary Style with Beautifully Landscaped and Manicured Yard
* Free Daily Maid Service, Bedding Changed Weekly or per request.
* BEST VALUE and a PERFECT PRACTICAL OPTION to a high priced hotel.
* Access to NEW Communal Swimming Pool and Basketball Court for Estate
* Guest Bedroom on ground floor occupied by NEW Live in Caretaker/Maid * Separate entry for Multi Lingual, Caretaker/Maid available 24/7 to do your
Laundry, babysit, Prepare Meals and food shop at your request.
* If you want total privacy, nobody will bother you.
* Towels, Linens, Bedding & Standard Pillow Cases Provided
* Gourmet Kitchen with all the Culinary supplies you need.
* Bar, Stove, Oven, Pots, Pans, Microwave, Water Dispenser, Rice Cooker,
Coffee Maker, Large built in Refrigerator .
* Showers with Hot Water
* Formal Dining Room Seats 6-8 Comfortably
* 2 Queen Bedrooms, one Room with Full & Twin Bed, One Twin Bed.
SLEEPS 8 COMFORTABLY.
* Air Conditioners and Ceiling Fans in all Rooms.
* New 42" HDTV, DVD Player, and extensive DVD Library for Movie Rentals
* Free Internet access
* Friendly & New Professional Caretaker will also coordinate Airport
* Contracted with Taxis for easy Transportation.
** This community is Very Private, Exclusive, Well Guarded and and requires written permission from the owners to access. This is a good thing because it means that your are in a very safe area. This is a GREAT VALUE for a Family traveling together.
** All Photos are updated and accurate, Recently Painted Exterior and Interior.
*** Prices subject to change without notice
Tenants will be responsible for Electrical Usage during the course of your stay. Our Caretaker will do a Meter Reading at Check IN and at Check Out. You will
only be charged for your usage.
Beds: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cebu Island, Philippines Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (7)
– based on 7 reviews
“thank you..I will come back again..”
Thank to the owner for letting us stay in your beutiful home and also want to thank you to the caretaker who's their for me and my family when we need it...we all had a great time staying in this place..we feel like home..very safe and quite...transportation is not that bad..we can always walk to the gate or Maria call a tricycle for us to take us to the mall or taxi.. Again thank you and will definitely come back and stay your house again..
Me and my hubby had great time at this hotel...looking forward to visit there again in the future.:)
Owner's reply: Hi Ruth, Thank you for rented!!! I'm glad that you had a great time! I'm looking forward also that you can visit again. Regards, Perlita
“I did enjoy my stay there”
I was there for Christmas and New Year 2009. The house is very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay there very much (2 adults and 3 children). The only thing I found would had been great was a set of garden chair and table to stay outside. We used the chairs from inside sometimes, but they are a bit too delicate, particularly the really lovely cushions on the sofa. Internet was not working, but Arceli did get that sorted quickly. No hot water, but that wasn't a problem. Arceli doesn't stay in the home, but she and her husband use one of the room as a sort of small shop, which have proved useful for water, eggs etc. But no bother, they were not there long or often and they access the room without passing through our quarters. Another guest did mention that everything is far and he is correct. Nothing really at walking distance, but tricycle are available everywhere - 50 pesos for example to get the 5 of us (yes, 5 - don't ask how they manage that) to the big Ganzano mall where you can find anything. I thought of renting a car, but really the driving there is too diabolical for me. Resorts around are a bit disappointing, except the "plantation bay" which is really very nice. They didnt charge us anything to get in. It was very pleasant and problem free to deal with the owners who are in the US
“The Best rental house in Cebu”
The house is great and roomy.We had 6 people in the house plenty of room...Everything works great & no problem. We got all the deposit back quickly because we didn't hurt the house or steal anything like some other renter did. Thank you to the nice owner Mr.& Mrs.Davis, they treated us great. From: Dr.and Mrs. Charon & Family.
House was roomy, clean and comfortable, grounds well kept, quiet neighborhood, perfect for a family vacation. Far from city and one needs private transportation to enjoy your vacation.It is perfect for home base so you can go exploring the province. There is no pool and no clubhouse, or playground if you have kids so do not expect it. You can visit nearby resorts for a small price, payment of which is also consumable. Great value and recommendable to any balikbayan.
The home is clean and well taken care of. The Beach and resorts are a bit of a distance to go so you can not walk, you need a taxi or go on a trike. Cebu City is a 20 mimute ride by taxi. Arci was a help when we needed it.